Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cistern Help
Conrack Offline

Threads: 1
Cistern Help

I am having a problem in this area - maybe a bug? I have taken care of all the tasks in the water area (draining the sewer) and have taken care of everything in the main area related to getting the second bridge to lower, except that BOTH sets of valves for the weight puzzle are stuck - the right side room that was stuck from the beginning and has the weights in the proper configuration, as well as the valves in the left room. The left room valves stuck on me as I was rotating them and they stuck in the wrong place, so the weights are not symmetrical and the valves won't budge. I cannot go back to a prveious save becuase it looks like there are a limited number of saves and the oldest save is after these became stuck. I am completely stopped here and cannot move on. Does anyone know of a solution to this? Thanks
09-28-2010, 11:27 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
RE: Cistern Help

If they are stuck it should be because you completed the puzzle. Are the three pipes in the wall stuck too? If so you completed that puzzle and if the four levers are stuck for the moving piston then that puzzle is done. Can you move the bridge out in the cistern entrance?

Spoiler below!

If it is stuck half-way down it means you have been able to move it and now need to figure out a solution to get it all the way down.

09-29-2010, 06:20 AM
Website Find
Conrack Offline

Threads: 1

(09-29-2010, 06:20 AM)jens Wrote: If they are stuck it should be because you completed the puzzle. Are the three pipes in the wall stuck too? If so you completed that puzzle and if the four levers are stuck for the moving piston then that puzzle is done. Can you move the bridge out in the cistern entrance?

Spoiler below!

If it is stuck half-way down it means you have been able to move it and now need to figure out a solution to get it all the way down.

It will not go halfway down - I still have the message stating to repair the bridge, but all three puzzles are frozen - pipes, levers, and weights. Its got to be a bug. If you tell me how I can send you the latest save or conversely if you send me a save file and tell me how to load it I can move on. As of now I am dead in the water so to speak. Thanks
09-29-2010, 05:55 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Hmm, there are saves here!
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-4825.html
09-30-2010, 06:30 AM
Website Find