Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help!
Commander21 Offline

Threads: 1
I need help!

Hello. I am German and this text was translated with google.de.

I have a big problem. I have finished the area with the water and am now in the storage room. There, I've already drilled the 2 barrels. But I'm not a vessel into which I can fill the chemicals. I can not go back. Now I hang at this point and do not know how to continue. Can someone please help me. Or can someone send me a savegame where I have this vessel to?

Thank you.
09-29-2010, 09:11 PM
Find
harlequ1n Offline

Threads: 3
RE: I need help!

How did you enter this area in the first place if you didn't use the acid?

no gods or kings, only man
09-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10

(09-29-2010, 09:11 PM)Commander21 Wrote: Hello. I am German and this text was translated with google.de.

I have a big problem. I have finished the area with the water and am now in the storage room. There, I've already drilled the 2 barrels. But I'm not a vessel into which I can fill the chemicals. I can not go back. Now I hang at this point and do not know how to continue. Can someone please help me. Or can someone send me a savegame where I have this vessel to?

Thank you.

Du hast also den Behälter noch mit Säure gefüllt? Das ist ein bekannter Bug wegen des 1.01 Patches, glaube ich..

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
09-30-2010, 10:07 PM
Find
Commander21 Offline

Hi. Also ich hatte 3 Chemikalien zusammen.
Die vierte hat mir gefehlt und deswegen bin ich nochmal herum gelaufen und habe gesucht.
Dabei habe ich gesehen, dass die Rote Wand schon weg war, obwohl ich noch nichts gemischt hatte.

Nun fehlt mir ja dieses Gefäß.
Deswegen bräuchte ich halt ein SaveGame, wo ich dieses Gefäß in der Hinteren Halle noch habe.
Hab schon versucht, nochmal neu anzufangen, bis ich das Gefäß im Labor finde um es dann von einem SaveGame in das andere zu kopieren.
Das Gefäß war zwar dann in meinem alten Inventar, doch konnte ich es nicht benutzen.

------------------------

English translation:

Hi. So I had three chemicals together.
The fourth was missing and so I again went around and was looking for.
And I've seen that the Red Wall was gone, although I had mixed yet.

Well yes I miss this vessel.
Therefore I would need a save game where I have the jar in the back hall yet.
I've already tried to start over again until I find the vessel in the laboratory to then copy it from a save game to another.
The vessel was then but in my old inventory, but I could not use it.

Sry for bad english, but its just a translation from google.de.
My own english is not so good Smile
10-01-2010, 01:01 PM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10

Die rote Wand Richtung Raffinerie war also weg, ohne dass du die Säure auf sie angewendet hast? Und jetzt bist du schon zu weit, um nochmal zurückzukehren..

Du brauchst also ein Savegame MIT dem leeren Gefäß in der Halle mit dem Brunnen.

He needs a savegame where he starts in the back hall.

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
10-01-2010, 01:47 PM
Find
Commander21 Offline

(10-01-2010, 01:47 PM)Frontcannon Wrote: Die rote Wand Richtung Raffinerie war also weg, ohne dass du die Säure auf sie angewendet hast? Und jetzt bist du schon zu weit, um nochmal zurückzukehren..

Du brauchst also ein Savegame MIT dem leeren Gefäß in der Halle mit dem Brunnen.

He needs a savegame where he starts in the back hall.

Genau so ist es.
Die Tür von der hinteren halle wo es zum Wasser geht, ist ja verschlossen.
Also kann ich nicht zurück zum labor.

Yes.
The door from back Hall to the water-Area is closed, so i cant go back to the lab.

EDIT: Ok, i have found a SaveGame.
Now i have, what i need.

Thanks
10-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Find