Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixing the Acid *spoilers maybe?*
Sursion Offline

Threads: 1
Mixing the Acid *spoilers maybe?*

Not really spoilers since it's at the beginning of the game. But anyway. I've just collected all four chemicals and I've got the chemical mixer, but when I try to make the acid it keeps telling me I need a mixing aparatus. Isn't that what the mixer is for? I click and drag the chemicals onto the mixer when it tells me this.

I thought "Oh, well maybe there's something I missed in the laboratory" but the entrance is filled with that stupid red stuff and I can't get in. I've almost died trying. Am I just being an idiot, and there's somewhere else I'm supposed to go? Or am I screwed and have to start over?
10-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: Mixing the Acid *spoilers maybe?*

I think you're talking about chemicals in the Wine Cellar?
Then you have to go back to laboratory to mix them. And you should have a container, like a jar, in your inventory.

10-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Website Find
Sursion Offline

Threads: 1

How do I get back there? I can't get past the red stuff that appeared in the door way. It just hurts me and pushes me out.
10-04-2010, 10:07 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

Well, I couldn't fully get where exactly you are.
Once you enter to laboratory, you find a note that chemicals were moved to Wine Cellar. Once you got to Wine Cellar, you collect all four, and get back to laboratory. Yes, there are some red things on the ground or walls, but you can always run and jump. Just don't stay on it more than two seconds, and you'll not get hurt.
If this won't help, you can put a save game here and me or someone else will gladly pass there and put the savegame back.

10-04-2010, 10:49 PM
Website Find