Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice Actors?
Xallikk Offline

Threads: 7
Voice Actors?

Hey, not sure that this is the right thread for this, but I was wondering if anyone would like to be the voice of the main player, or a note narrator. I'll put an example from both that will be in the game so you can see what it will be like.

Player: "Oh god, I'm... trapped. I'm going to die like the rest of them."

Note: "Whoever's reading this... there's something out there. It got Simon... I can still hear his screams as that thing tore him apart. Elizabeth, Belmont, and I have hid in our hotel room, but I fear we are not safe here. I can hear it scratch the wall and the footsteps echoing down the hall. Oh no, something's coming. Oh god... it found us..."

If you are interested, let me know, as I am currently creating more player monologues and notes in addition to these ones here.

The ones at the front always die first...
06-08-2016, 04:41 AM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63
RE: Voice Actors?

Have you tried looking into forums that specifically specify on voice acting?

I'm not saying that there aren't any voice actors on this forum but it would be best practice to use forums that focus on what you're looking for.
06-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Find
AGP Offline

Threads: 45

There are numerous options for scouting for voice actors.

There are also sites such as Voice Acting Alliance, Voice Acting Club, Casting Call Club, Behind the Voice Actor, etc. These are all good resources.

I myself am a voice actor and often refer others that I know to projects that come up, and typically I will offer myself as a resource for those looking for talent.

I would advise though (having read through and written many an audition page): be descriptive and specific with what you need. What gender, age, voice type, anything at all that could help build this character.

And it's also best to have multiple to lines lines that cover the variety of the performance expected of the actor, this way you know the actor not only delivers those narration lines brilliantly but those heartbreaking cries for help as well.

/end voice over speech

06-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Find
Darkfire Offline

Threads: 22

That feeling when some monster finds you in a hideout and wants to kill you, but he has to wait because you need to write it down first

06-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Find
Daemian Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 42

lol

06-08-2016, 11:00 PM
Find