Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thank You Frictional Games
TheWhiteDreamsOfLife Offline

Threads: 2
Thank You Frictional Games

I have just finished playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent and its right on par with the likes of Dead Space and the Bioshock series. The game was one of those I couldn't put away it was just so good. Anyways I'm a bit tired now and will try to write a longer more in depth post on my experiences with the game in the short future.

PS: Could anyone point me to a place where the community shares all of their created content or even some tutorials on how to make my own. That would be great, thanks.
10-05-2010, 04:49 AM
Find
khawaja07 Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Thank You Frictional Games

(10-05-2010, 04:49 AM)TheWhiteDreamsOfLife Wrote: I have just finished playing Amnesia: The Dark Descent and its right on par with the likes of Dead Space and the Bioshock series. The game was one of those I couldn't put away it was just so good. Anyways I'm a bit tired now and will try to write a longer more in depth post on my experiences with the game in the short future.

PS: Could anyone point me to a place where the community shares all of their created content or even some tutorials on how to make my own. That would be great, thanks.

here you go.. Showcase
10-05-2010, 08:22 AM
Find