Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diary
Pellem Offline

Threads: 1
Diary

Hello, in the beginning of the game I missed daniel's diary algeria 3/3.. that kinda sucks ;P Perhaps someone could tell me what it says? Or copy the whole page? Something? (;> Thanks
10-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Find
bugmenot Offline

Threads: 21
RE: Diary

(10-10-2010, 04:11 PM)Pellem Wrote: Hello, in the beginning of the game I missed daniel's diary algeria 3/3.. that kinda sucks ;P Perhaps someone could tell me what it says? Or copy the whole page? Something? (;> Thanks

Interesting. This shows that each page is actually a certain page, and its not how I was thinking, which was that whichever page you found added the "next" part to the diary.

Here you are:
Quote:7th May 1839 - Inside Chamber

After pounding the unforgiving stone wall for what seemed like an eternity, I realized it was hopeless. I was trapped. I fell to the ground gasping for air, trying to focus. That's when I saw a faint blue shimmer.

My weakened body was heavy to carry, but I managed to push myself towards the enchanting light. It was waiting for me. Enclosed in dark nothingness I felt myself drawn to the mystic light. I reached out closing it in my hands.

The faint glow escaped my fingers and began to spark brightly and spirit me away. Unlocking alien memories of spiralling towers, endless deserts, and impossible geometry.

The next thing I can remember is the grating sound of stone being lifted. The voices of the Arabs pulling me to safety. And grasped firmly in my hands was the broken pieces of a most peculiar relic.
10-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Find
Pellem Offline

Threads: 1

(10-10-2010, 04:22 PM)bugmenot Wrote:
(10-10-2010, 04:11 PM)Pellem Wrote: Hello, in the beginning of the game I missed daniel's diary algeria 3/3.. that kinda sucks ;P Perhaps someone could tell me what it says? Or copy the whole page? Something? (;> Thanks

Interesting. This shows that each page is actually a certain page, and its not how I was thinking, which was that whichever page you found added the "next" part to the diary.

Here you are:
Quote:7th May 1839 - Inside Chamber

After pounding the unforgiving stone wall for what seemed like an eternity, I realized it was hopeless. I was trapped. I fell to the ground gasping for air, trying to focus. That's when I saw a faint blue shimmer.

My weakened body was heavy to carry, but I managed to push myself towards the enchanting light. It was waiting for me. Enclosed in dark nothingness I felt myself drawn to the mystic light. I reached out closing it in my hands.

The faint glow escaped my fingers and began to spark brightly and spirit me away. Unlocking alien memories of spiralling towers, endless deserts, and impossible geometry.

The next thing I can remember is the grating sound of stone being lifted. The voices of the Arabs pulling me to safety. And grasped firmly in my hands was the broken pieces of a most peculiar relic.

Thanks a lot! Smile
10-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

It's likely partially what you thought, Bugmenot. I suspect that for each section each page is the 'next one', but if you miss one and go to the next section, they'll be part of the next set. So if you find an Algeria page, it'll be the earliest one you don't have, but finding a London one will not be an Algerian one you missed.
10-10-2010, 10:36 PM
Find