Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mixing reality with Amnesia
311alien Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Mixing reality with Amnesia

Dude, that picture is the best! The shirt is spot on. Ive seen that exact one in every dresser in the game, lol. Well done. The lantern is great too :-)
10-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24

(10-11-2010, 08:33 PM)311alien Wrote: Dude, that picture is the best! The shirt is spot on. Ive seen that exact one in every dresser in the game, lol. Well done. The lantern is great too :-)

Aye, seems that design for a shirt sticked for a long time in history, as that shirt is actually based on how a tunic of the middle ages civillian would look like. Tongue

(10-11-2010, 07:33 PM)Kein Wrote: Is that really you?

Fun, you look like a patient that have escaped from an asylum Tongue

Sigh...
10-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Find
311alien Offline

Threads: 7

I have a quick question regarding the 1st post...what exactly is "middle ages re-enactment"? That's not like what the guys do in the movie Role Models is it? If it is, that's awesome. I wish I could go watch something like that here in New York (long island - border of queens and LI). People here seem to think the only way to have fun is to drink and drive, do drugs, act like idiots (Jersey Shore has nothing on Valley Stream).

If you haven't seen role models...rent it via netflix or something. One of the funniest movies I've seen in long time. It has TONS of medieval battles (re-enactments...kind of).

The shirt also looks like the puffy shirt from Seinfeld =/
10-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24

Re-enactment, the term itself, means re-living old/historic times. Some explain it as: 'Acting famous battlefields from the history books.' But re-enactment is actually not about battlefields at all, it's just that people prefer to re-enact battlefields. Re-enactment can be anything, world wars, Napoleon's time, middle ages, et cetera.

So, more basically put, people go together in a club, all take on the role of civillians, soldiers, et cetera. Dressing up like them and can experience what it was like to live in those times. Smile
10-12-2010, 09:25 AM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Sorry, I didn't plan to offend you, I meant:

Fun, on that picture you look like a patient that have escaped from an asylum

Those two sentences was unrelated ;P

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
10-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Find
Kyle Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 36

When I looked at the title before I clicked, I thought about a 21st century Amnesia. But what is on this thread is CRAZY! Like Oprah? Really? XD

10-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Find