Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

where is everyone from and what games do you play most
311alien Offline

Threads: 7
RE: where is everyone from and what games do you play most

Good to see everyone still gaming away. I rarely have time for it =(
I do play my PSP a lot though...I have free time at work (I am a field tech)
and on my down time, PSP is the best way to waste the day. I am pretty
hooked on Crimson Gem Saga.

I also play: Resistance: Retribution, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, FF: Dissidia, FF: Crisis Core (one of the best FF I have ever played...I started with 1 on the NES, lol), FF VII, Untold Legends: Brotherhood of the Blade, Untold Legends: The Warriors Code, Silent Hill, Obscure (good name since its an obscure horror game).

I just started a game in Final Fantasy 13 on the PS3. Absolutely gorgeous graphics. Amazing what the ps3 can do. Game so far is ok, I do like the battle system, but it seems a little linear to me. Go from A -> B then a new scene where i do A -> B again. Overall it's fun and I am enjoying it. I do not like too much openness in RPGs. Oblivion was too much for me. I just wish they can make em like they used too (FF6 was the freakin best).
10-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Find
Mina Darsh Offline

Threads: 24

Oh, nice chance to show off since handhelds are mentioned. Tongue

I also play Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Slice It and Ravensword on my iPhone 3GS.
And, desperately waiting for the release of game that now still has the name Project Sword a.k.a. Epic Citadel. (Unreal Engine 3 on iPhone.)
10-15-2010, 05:46 PM
Find
311alien Offline

Threads: 7

(10-15-2010, 05:46 PM)Hionimi Wrote: Oh, nice chance to show off since handhelds are mentioned. Tongue

I also play Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Slice It and Ravensword on my iPhone 3GS.
And, desperately waiting for the release of game that now still has the name Project Sword a.k.a. Epic Citadel. (Unreal Engine 3 on iPhone.)

I didn't go into mobile devices Wink I do play a game here and there on my Android device... Samsung galaxy S - Verizon fascinate. I don't really game on it tho. I use it for everything else - like posting on a forum Smile
10-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Find
flcn27 Offline

Threads: 4

I'm from the Netherlands. I only play on my PC.
My favorite game ever is Half-Life 2 (+ Episode 1/2) and I still play it every now and then. I think Amnesia will definitely be in my top 5 though when I'm done with it! (I'm in the prison level)

I also play Company of Heroes, Rainbow Six Raven Shield, FIFA 11 (when I'm bored), TESIV:Oblivion, Fallout 3 and ArmA 2.

11-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Find
davva Offline

Threads: 1

Sweden, from a town called Luleå

I only play PC games so the games i play is;
Amnesia( custom stories), WoW, cs 1.6, CoD4, some N64 emulator games (OoT ftw!), SC2. and ofc Penumbra when i feel like it

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2010, 10:44 PM by davva.)
11-07-2010, 10:41 PM
Find
Torque Offline

Threads: 0

Russian, from Moscow.

I am die hard PC user, but not really a Gamer if you know what I mean.
My very fav. is Silent Hill 2 and The Longest Journey. Amnesia/Penumbra and Deus Ex definately in my top-5 list as well. Thats all about it.)
11-09-2010, 05:07 PM
Find
Tottel Offline

Threads: 9

I'm from Flanders, Belgium.

I prefer PC over console and I (still) play mods for HL2Big GrinM most of the time. I'm very fond of Indie games such as: Amnesia, Penumbra, The Whispered World, Machinarium, Plants vs. Zombies, ..

I also like realictic tactical shooters.. As in.. Very realistic and tactical.
11-09-2010, 06:01 PM
Find
flcn27 Offline

Threads: 4

(11-09-2010, 06:01 PM)Tottel Wrote: I'm from Flanders, Belgium.

I prefer PC over console and I (still) play mods for HL2Big GrinM most of the time. I'm very fond of Indie games such as: Amnesia, Penumbra, The Whispered World, Machinarium, Plants vs. Zombies, ..

I also like realictic tactical shooters.. As in.. Very realistic and tactical.

What shooters? Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield? SWAT IV?

11-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Find
Tottel Offline

Threads: 9

The Rainbow Six series is definitely very cool, I never played SWAT.
Further more, Red Orchestra (with mods) and Resistance and Liberation (a WW2 mod for HL2)
11-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Find
Nevyn Offline

Threads: 2

Swedish here as well. Smile

I like atmospheric and story driven games like Baldurs Gate, The witcher, Dreamfall. I feel like its difficult to find good new games these days or maybe its just me getting old. Tongue
11-10-2010, 08:35 PM
Find