Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
[REL] "My Love" -- ver. 1.0
graykin Offline

Threads: 12
RE: [WIP] "My Love" -- Internal Beta-Testing

January 30th, 2012!

Mark your calendars, ladies and gentlemen!

(Check first post for more details)

01-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: [WIP] "My Love" -- Internal Beta-Testing

WOO HOO! -marks calender-

Looking forward to this!

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
01-24-2012, 12:51 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: [WIP] "My Love" -- Release Date!

Finally I'll have a quality custom story to play... Because I'm pretty sure anyone can agree that this is gonna end up being pretty amazing (just based on the screenshots and how long it's been in development and what not)

Posting Freak
01-24-2012, 02:44 AM
Website Find
Dewi Offline

Threads: 1

I can't express the happiness I'm feeling right now.
A non-horror mod that focusses on the story? I think I'm in love!

Looking forward to it, good sir!
01-24-2012, 03:29 AM
Find
graykin Offline

It's been released onto the world!

See first post for more details!

01-30-2012, 07:16 AM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44
RE: [REL] "My Love" -- ver. 1.0

So i guess theres no more voice acting parts left?

EDIT:Oh.I feel stupid.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2012, 07:59 AM by kartanonperuna.)
01-30-2012, 07:59 AM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

Okay finished it. What a wonderful story, voice acting was superb best so far! Love it <3

Map design just fantastic and all the storyline was intense, fascinating and really terrifying ending.

But there are couple flaws:

Spoiler below!
I don't wanna be an asshole but when you revisit that "mansion map where is every room like "Wine cellar, attic, study, your room etc." When you enter wine cellar "You can see right away through ceilings and whole mansion other side too you have no ceiling there.

Second: I can pick "Wine cellar key twice, but I can't open that door at the second time"

Finally last bug is really annoying when you are gonna "Kill your married wife and "Script activates and you are looking mirror it's not forced looking"! If you here "look different direction you walk whole "scene" towards "wall or something and can't turn or nothing" Sadly this happened to me. Same here when dad comes upstairs and start raging to you Tongue Fix these and it's bugs free map so far Smile

Overall: "First and best voice talented story with really entertaining map design and rooms"

I give this really interesting story 9 out of 10 easily. Good job everyone!

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2012, 12:28 PM by HumiliatioN.)
01-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Find
graykin Offline

(01-30-2012, 12:28 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
Spoiler below!
I don't wanna be an asshole but when you revisit that "mansion map where is every room like "Wine cellar, attic, study, your room etc." When you enter wine cellar "You can see right away through ceilings and whole mansion other side too you have no ceiling there.

Second: I can pick "Wine cellar key twice, but I can't open that door at the second time"

Finally last bug is really annoying when you are gonna "Kill your married wife and "Script activates and you are looking mirror it's not forced looking"! If you here "look different direction you walk whole "scene" towards "wall or something and can't turn or nothing" Sadly this happened to me. Same here when dad comes upstairs and start raging to you Tongue Fix these and it's bugs free map so far Smile

First: Really???? Whenever I load that level, the ceiling issue does not happen for me--that is, the ceiling is present with no see-through. I'll take a look into what may be causing this...

Second: I'll keep this in mind for the patch, though it's not major enough to remove on its own.

Third: Oh crap! I never accounted for people walking into that thing backwards! Guess that calls for an actual patch!

But I'm glad you enjoyed it, despite these issues! Big Grin

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2012, 05:51 PM by graykin.)
01-30-2012, 05:32 PM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

SO been looking forward to playing this. I recommend after you get it all patched up to start up a new thread on the Custom Story Showcase board section since this section is more for the development process of them.

This'll be good times. :]

01-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Find
graykin Offline

I just realized there is actually a pretty big issue with the map files. The links will return promptly, as soon as I get it sorted out.

I apologize for this, but for some reason the mod will load the most up-to-date map files I have when I play the mod, but for some very strange reason, the rest of you are getting older versions of these maps.

01-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Find