Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

a few questions about the game
HorrorOriented Offline

Threads: 1
a few questions about the game

ok so ive looked at the game a bit and i like it ive been thinking about buying it but there a few things i want to know

when buying the game is it direct download or is there a game disc sent by mail?

how flexible is the custom game?

i do not use steam,gamers gate,direct2drive,impulse driven

is my computer sufficient enough
details :Processor Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T7500 @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz

System type 32 bit OS
11-01-2010, 06:39 PM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10
RE: a few questions about the game

The game is a download.

With one purchase you redownload the installer as many times as you want, for Mac, Linux and Windows of course.

Your system is sufficient processor-wise, but please post your graphics card for further assessment!

The custom stories are most of the time 'extended' Amnesia gameplay, you get the sets the developers worked with and you'd have to be extra creative to accomplish something vastly different from the real game.

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
11-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Find
HorrorOriented Offline

i downloaded the demo came up with Fatal error rederer #0 could not be initialized make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date check log file for more information

when i load up the demo in the general tab on start up it reads the video device as intel 965/963 graphics media accelerator

im using a Compaq 6710b (notebook)

is there a way i can fix this error?
11-01-2010, 10:53 PM
Find
xiphirx Offline

Threads: 16

(11-01-2010, 10:53 PM)HorrorOriented Wrote: i downloaded the demo came up with Fatal error rederer #0 could not be initialized make sure your graphic card drivers are up to date check log file for more information

when i load up the demo in the general tab on start up it reads the video device as intel 965/963 graphics media accelerator

im using a Compaq 6710b (notebook)

is there a way i can fix this error?

You will want to ask this in tech support and post your hpl.log file. However, the majority of bugs are fixed with a driver update, try that.
11-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10

Sorry, but integrated intel graphics are known to cause problems, and being that OLD I see no chances on making the game run on your computer.

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
11-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Find
HorrorOriented Offline

its fine im downloading the demo on my Mac
which i dont use much as its quite slow
11-02-2010, 12:24 AM
Find