Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie Trapped Me Perminantly In Room
Glindark Offline

Threads: 1
Zombie Trapped Me Perminantly In Room

I just finished getting the parts to the elevator and was making my way back up. I angered a zombie and it chased after me. I ran and shut myself in one of the rooms.

The zombie broke down the door and came after me. I ran around it and shut myself in the 2nd room. He refuses to break down this door. All he does is stay right outside of it while still being angry (angry zombie music is still playing).

The only problem is that the door opens outward. It is blocking me from opening the door and refuses to come in. I am completely stuck and cannot get out of this room. I can't even find a way to kill myself so that I can continue on with the game.

Does anyone have any advice? Are there any console commands or anything that I can do to either suicide or get outside of this room so that I can continue with the game? I have been enjoying it very much. I have tried waiting for about 15 mins and the zombie is still there and the angry music is still playing.

-Thanks
11-04-2010, 03:54 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: Zombie Trapped Me Perminantly In Room

You'll probably just have to load an earlier savegame.
11-04-2010, 05:25 AM
Find
Nospheratu Offline

Threads: 1

(11-04-2010, 05:25 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: You'll probably just have to load an earlier savegame.

That. Depending on the door/situation, you could also try the following: position yourself in a way that the monster in front of the door won't be able to see you through the grates (if there are any), becouse if it can see you, than it knows you're inside and will stay in front of the door; the same goes for trying to open the door with the monster in front of it - don't. Try crouching in a corner with no direct view from the door, face the wall and go make yourself a sandwich (or wait) Smile

Better to reign in hell than to be a servant in heaven.
11-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

Throw an object at the door. (pick it up and right click to throw) The enemy will either be moved or hear the noise and come knocking!
11-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Website Find