Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Minecraft+Amnesia
Gamemakingdude Offline

Threads: 82
RE: Minecraft+Amnesia

I can use my friends account to come and help, yeh ip please.

Rep if like me or im helpful or you love my stories!
Stephanos house
11-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

Sure thing. The server probably won't be up all the time. But I'll try my best.
IP address is 67.85.162.200
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2010, 11:47 PM by Spooder Wekd.)
11-11-2010, 11:46 PM
Website Find
Gamemakingdude Offline

I'm on it. I'll see if i can mine lots of stone.

Stephanos house
11-12-2010, 12:26 AM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Server's down until tomorrow. I intend to post a thread with a schedule for the server...(when it'll be up or not)
11-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Website Find
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9

(11-12-2010, 12:26 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: I'm on it. I'll see if i can mine lots of stone.
If Spooder Wekd made you and us Operators then we can simply use the /give command and give us everything we want.
But we should probably avoid bedrock.

And to be honest I would probably wait with this project till the game is in at least beta so we will have more working stuff, as the current multiplayer is bugged as h*ll and mainly just for testing.
This includes stuff like blocks you destroy sometimes reincarnate and uberglitchy minecarts that can glitch up the whole server, as well as some completely unpredictable stuff that just happens.

Also I think that in the orb room shouldn't we make a Nether portal?
11-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Website Find
Gamemakingdude Offline

(11-12-2010, 08:09 AM)Someone else Wrote:
(11-12-2010, 12:26 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: I'm on it. I'll see if i can mine lots of stone.
If Spooder Wekd made you and us Operators then we can simply use the /give command and give us everything we want.
But we should probably avoid bedrock.

And to be honest I would probably wait with this project till the game is in at least beta so we will have more working stuff, as the current multiplayer is bugged as h*ll and mainly just for testing.
This includes stuff like blocks you destroy sometimes reincarnate and uberglitchy minecarts that can glitch up the whole server, as well as some completely unpredictable stuff that just happens.

Also I think that in the orb room shouldn't we make a Nether portal?

we have made a nether portal already but it doesn't work. If you perhaps read notch's tumblr you'll see that he's fixed the mine carts i believe.

Stephanos house
11-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Find
Som1Lse Offline

(11-12-2010, 08:59 AM)Gamemakingdude Wrote: we have made a nether portal already but it doesn't work. If you perhaps read notch's tumblr you'll see that he's fixed the mine carts i believe.
I know Nether portals doesn't work but they will in the future, and minecarts still don't work.
I tested it.
You can get on them and do everything you can in the normal game, but after sometime you are unable to destroy them, and sometimes they glitch up the player and leaves him stuck for the rest of his days.

I also think this would fit better after the torch update since all the torches you have placed before the update will turn into lanterns and if we plan on using torches to darken stuff, so you can turn them on with flint and steel it would be annoying to change everything back to original torches afterwards.

Another thing is that we will need a building plan for the castle as if we begin to build everything from the beginning without any plan we will build into each others structures and thus we will have to start the whole project all over.

My suggestion would be to start in the Entrance hall (or whatever that room is called with the wine cellar, refinery and archives), building everything in that room and then moving towards the rainy halls, building the rest of the rooms, and finally move on to the next part.

We should also focus on one thing at a time since if one does a construction by himself and makes an error, he won't have anyone to correct before it gets too big.

tl;dr: We should probably wait till some bugs are fixed and we have a plan.
11-12-2010, 11:55 AM
Website Find
Gamemakingdude Offline

Do you have anyway i can contact you over msn

add me gamemakingdude@hotmail.com

Stephanos house
11-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Yea, SMP is a glitchy mess, but fun as hell anyway. I'm not sure when I'll put the server back up as I will be very busy in the coming weeks. But expect a forum thread when I do.
11-13-2010, 02:57 AM
Website Find
Som1Lse Offline

Made Agrippa:
[Image: agrippa.png]

Also if you choose to use the Agrippa skin I would be happy if you could post your skin profile so I can post a preview in the first post.
12-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Website Find