Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FATAL ERROR: GAME NOT OPENING IN STEAM
Joedson Gabriel
Unregistered

Not Solved Exclamation  FATAL ERROR: GAME NOT OPENING IN STEAM
Hello developers, I'm having a problem when I try to open the game: Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Amnesia: Pigs Machine ... I bought both games today at the Steam Store and did not make any changes to the game directory files. When I try to open it it just does not open but it shows an alert that says "The application can not be initialized 0xc000007b" I am using Windows 7 64bits with 2gbRAM with a gt420 2gb ddr3 128bits video card. my video drivers are up to date.I really want to complete the story of these games. I love games like that.
i am brazillian
help-me please!!
i don't speak english
i'm using the google translate

Print of my screen

Attached Files
.png   print.png (Size: 395.54 KB / Downloads: 137)
10-31-2017, 02:24 AM
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
Not Solved RE: FATAL ERROR: GAME NOT OPENING IN STEAM
By the specifications, the graphics card should be supported. Are you able to get and post the HPL.log file from Documents\Amnesia\Main ? It might be that the file does not exist, because this error seems to occur very early on, but if it's there, it should tell us why it crashed.

If not I suggest trying a clean install of the video drivers, which completely removes your old ones before installing the latest version again. It might loosen up something.

10-31-2017, 09:17 AM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.