Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Music glitch
Eli the Mango
Unregistered

Not Solved Music glitch
When I play Penumbra Overture, whenever the dog hunting music appears, it never goes away. I go into another room, or kill it, and it still lingers basically forever. I found the only way to remove it was to get the dog to chase me so that I could cue the "dog chase" music, then kill it, then the problem would be over.

However, I am encountering this same issue in Black Plague: whenever a monster appears, the hunting music stays forever. Even getting them to chase me and leaving to another location with that chase music playing doesn't help. I'm not sure what to do. I'm running on an iMac, and I've been able to play other games on it real well with no problems.

I also tried getting it on GOG instead of Steam to see if there was a difference, but the same problem lingers. Any thoughts? Does anyone else have this issue? I can't find any threads or posts about it. Any help would be much appreciated!
02-08-2018, 04:49 AM