Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Disgruntled Lever
Obscurbus Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Bug  The Disgruntled Lever

WARNING!! CONTAINS SPOILERS!!

I was at the part where I have to mix the tonic for Agrippa so that he can be safely removed from his prison. I already had collected all of the ingredients, extracted essence from the bone, heated to blood, and when I went to grind the lever to extract the juices from the poison sac, the lever spun rapidly, like a helicopter top, and broke loose and caused a huge freeze, that cleared up in a few seconds. The lever had flown away and could not be found. with further inspection, all of the other levers and turn wheels had disappeared as well. Now I cannot create the tonic for Agrippa, and will have to restart the game from the beginning (re-loading the game will just put me back where the levers are gone). I would very glad if in some way my progress could be "reimbursed", perhaps by a download of a save file at that spot.

Please help me
-A very unfortunate adventurer:

P.S. I am using OS Windows 7/ ver. 6.1/ build 7600/ 64 bit.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2010, 02:33 AM by Obscurbus.)
11-28-2010, 02:23 AM
Find
nofsky Offline

Threads: 13
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: The Disgruntled Lever

Select Load Game from the main menu and you'll find the 20 or so last autosaves, load one from before you enter that area.
11-28-2010, 05:04 AM
Find
Obscurbus Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: The Disgruntled Lever

Thank you for that fine suggestion, it worked greatly
11-28-2010, 05:41 AM
Find