Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Mistake-1 (Half-Life mod)
Shev Offline

Threads: 25
RE: Mistake-1 (Half-Life mod)

(12-31-2010, 12:12 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote:
(12-30-2010, 09:29 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: making it less than popular.

Because it needs brain to be played?

I dunno. I got pretty badly stuck on a part where I had to smash in some random ass debris on the ground to find a key. And it didn't have a hint or anything implying that I should smash it either. It was just a random ass piece of crap on the floor, that looked like it fit in with every other random ass piece of crap on the floor.

What I want to know is how I was suppose to know that I was suppose to smash in this random thing on the ground, when throughout the game I've been seeing random ass crap all over the ground pretty much everywhere.

Having a brain =/= Being physic.

i spam meme 4 raeg
(This post was last modified: 12-31-2010, 03:28 AM by Shev.)
12-31-2010, 03:27 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Mistake-1 (Half-Life mod)

(12-31-2010, 03:27 AM)Shev Wrote:
(12-31-2010, 12:12 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote:
(12-30-2010, 09:29 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: making it less than popular.

Because it needs brain to be played?

I dunno. I got pretty badly stuck on a part where I had to smash in some random ass debris on the ground to find a key. And it didn't have a hint or anything implying that I should smash it either. It was just a random ass piece of crap on the floor, that looked like it fit in with every other random ass piece of crap on the floor.

What I want to know is how I was suppose to know that I was suppose to smash in this random thing on the ground, when throughout the game I've been seeing random ass crap all over the ground pretty much everywhere.

Having a brain =/= Being physic.

Actually, they were talking about Korsakovia I think, and there was a note saying that you could find it there, but it was pretty vague.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
12-31-2010, 03:39 AM
Website Find