Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The horrible "mouse in the top left corner-problem"
Emerald Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago The horrible "mouse in the top left corner-problem"

I did a search here on the forum, but I never saw any solution to this problem (the cursor gets locked in the top left corner, and stays there untill you exit the game).
I saw a post where a guy had found a solution to the problem, but he never posted the solution.

Do the developers have the solution to this problem? Does anyone have the solution to this problem?

I bought the game though Steam today, and it has also happened with other games (like Red Faction: Guerilla).

I hope someone has the solution, and thanks in advance, guys!
12-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Find
Enorus Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: The horrible "mouse in the top left corner-problem"

I have the same problem and it sucks. I usually alt-tab a lot when I play.. I have never experienced anything like it. You can't even exit the game quickly if you need to do something because the exit key takes you to the main menu (why?)
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010, 12:22 AM by Enorus.)
12-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: The horrible "mouse in the top left corner-problem"

There is no fix for that problem. However, you can edit one of the config files to allow you to exit the game directly from the in-game menu.
Edit: I'm not sure why you would need to get out of the game quickly, though
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2010, 12:08 AM by Spooder Wekd.)
12-12-2010, 12:08 AM
Website Find
Enorus Offline

Threads: 2

I don't "need" to get out of the game quickly but I never use the main menu so it's totally unnecessary. Tongue
12-12-2010, 12:21 AM
Find