Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Your most terrifying experiance.
Alex7754 Offline

Threads: 6
Your most terrifying experiance.

Idea

Post a story of a time when you felt truly afraid. not "when I was riding a roller coaster or thought my car was going to crash" afraid, but really deeply afraid, an example may be something you thought you saw, or did see while you were out in the woods at night. Stuff like that. I cant think of anything right now but when I do Ill post it too.

If you cant think of an experience you had you can post a story you heard from someone else or online. Nothing obviously contrived tho.
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2010, 08:24 AM by Alex7754.)
12-13-2010, 08:23 AM
Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Your most terrifying experiance.

This one time, I was playing this video game...
12-14-2010, 06:07 AM
Find
Lorkas Offline

Threads: 11

I guess mine isn't insanely scary, just weird as hell.

Back when I was about 5, back in kindergarden there were these specific type of action figures that were really popular. The action figures weren't strange at first site, it was a simple soldier similar to the G.I Joe. Even when it stopped being popular I still played with them as strange as they seemed to me - as if they shouldn't have belonged in my kindergarden. One day I got obsessed over throwing one of them on a soft chair and making it bounce just right on the other. I spent the whole day doing exactly that, and when I was about to give up I threw it softly one more time and the weirdest thing happened. It bounced exactly four times from one chair to the other. It doesn't sound strange yet, but the way it jumped would've required a significant amount of force...A lot more than I could've achieved as a five year old. Plus the angle of the bounces didn't seem physically correct, the angle of each bounce seemed random as if the doll was dancing. Remembering this even now makes me think. Did I imagine the doll dancing like that? Was it real? I can remember it way too detailed too. Like it was an important event in my life...
12-26-2010, 08:17 PM
Find
Gharren Offline

Threads: 1

Once I made it to lock up myself in a cellar room. Can't remember how, it's been a long time ago. What a luck my mother was in the near so she could open the door from the outside. But I was very young and this really terrified me.

(12-14-2010, 06:07 AM)Bek Wrote: This one time, I was playing this video game...

This! Big Grin
12-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Website Find