Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Scare Tactics: Different forms of delivering Fear and Shock
Nitrowing Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Scare Tactics: Different forms of delivering Fear and Shock

Regarding the Cistern level mentioned earlier. Seeing as Alexander controls the Gatherers and directs them in some form, why would he leave this one man alive? Of the other three living people in Brennenburg: Agrippa was useful to him, Daniel was on his list, but this one guy was just a prisoner, absolutely no purpose. Have the monsters been feeding him? Because that's scary.
01-12-2011, 02:54 AM
Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20

(01-12-2011, 02:54 AM)Nitrowing Wrote: Regarding the Cistern level mentioned earlier. Seeing as Alexander controls the Gatherers and directs them in some form, why would he leave this one man alive? Of the other three living people in Brennenburg: Agrippa was useful to him, Daniel was on his list, but this one guy was just a prisoner, absolutely no purpose. Have the monsters been feeding him? Because that's scary.

wrong thread?
I cant remember his story but... I would guess that he was a servant and he's been left their to be tortured
01-12-2011, 03:13 AM
Find
Nitrowing Offline

Threads: 4

No, I was referring to Fortigurn and his post about Agonizing decisions. I suppose he could be just another face without a back story. Either way, we will never know.
01-12-2011, 05:11 AM
Find
DannieWest Offline

Threads: 13

Well, it was not the only prisoner alive, as you see in the prison, one person is thrown at one of the doors at the beginning :p And yea, supposably you've lost like a couple of hours walking away after drinking the amnesia potion, so I think the man in the cistern could do alright Wink
06-01-2011, 11:52 PM
Find