Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redo Ending?
TittyKitty Offline

Threads: 1
Redo Ending?

Alright, I just beat the game, but it really pissed me off because I was doing everything to get the good ending, and I was trying to get the good ending, but I ended up getting screwed into the bad ending.

I went into the orb chamber and listened to Alexander talk for a few minutes. After that nothing happened, so I assumed the portal must still be being made or I was supposed to go ahead and use Agrippa's head. I tried using his head and got a message that the portal wasn't open yet. I waited, and then the portal opened and Alexander started talking again. I tried using the head again, but it said the portal was almost ready. Then, the portal changes again and Alexander starts talking again. This time, I wait for Alexander to finish talking before I try to use the head, but by then it's too late and I get the bad ending. Every time I try to load back it's already too late.

As you can imagine, I was pissed, and I AM NOT playing it over again over that, but I would rather actually do the good ending than just watch it on youtube. Is the anyway to load back to the beginning of the Orb Chamber?
12-18-2010, 06:27 PM
Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Redo Ending?

you should be able to *cough* LOAD an older version, you were just to slow, and tried putting his head in AFTER grampa did his thing, you have to keep an eye on the portal and time it well
(This post was last modified: 12-18-2010, 06:32 PM by DIGI Byte.)
12-18-2010, 06:31 PM
Find
TittyKitty Offline

Threads: 1

I just noticed the load game option in the menu, hahaha. At least I'm not the only one.
12-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Find
ThePaSch Offline

Threads: 11

The best ending is achieved by
Spoiler below!
toppling all the four pillars
anyway.
12-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20

if anything that SHOULD be remade...
Spoiler below!

is the death animation for the revenge ending... Its the right ending, but its not... as epic, rather anti climatic... he curls up in a fetal position and poof's... I would rather see the darkness appear behind him, him to turn around and try to flee as the darkness grows tentacles and eats him as his body corrodes from the dark energy...

but that's just me Big Grin
12-18-2010, 06:49 PM
Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4

^ Yes. Hell yes.
12-20-2010, 01:51 AM
Find
Spooder Wekd Offline

Threads: 10

(12-18-2010, 06:49 PM)DIGI Byte Wrote: if anything that SHOULD be remade...
Spoiler below!

is the death animation for the revenge ending... Its the right ending, but its not... as epic, rather anti climatic... he curls up in a fetal position and poof's... I would rather see the darkness appear behind him, him to turn around and try to flee as the darkness grows tentacles and eats him as his body corrodes from the dark energy...

The darkness wouldn't have tentacles, this is not anime! Tongue If anything the puss stuff that grows everywhere could engulf him...
12-22-2010, 11:44 PM
Website Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

I'm fine with tentacles. The bastard deserves that after all Tongue

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
12-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Find
Shev Offline

Threads: 25

(12-22-2010, 11:44 PM)Spooder Wekd Wrote:
(12-18-2010, 06:49 PM)DIGI Byte Wrote: if anything that SHOULD be remade...
Spoiler below!

The darkness wouldn't have tentacles, this is not anime! Tongue If anything the puss stuff that grows everywhere could engulf him...

Yeah, I don't get why people are so eager to bring anime into this game. I mean, anime like... sucks. So why would people want to ruin a good thing with a overused shitty thing?

i spam meme 4 raeg
12-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4

It was just an example you guys. Next thing you'll be telling me The Mist was anime...
12-25-2010, 12:27 AM
Find