Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Screen messed up after Overture crashes
Thund3rDome Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Screen messed up after Overture crashes

Well first of all, my Overture settings somehow managed to get into the rest of my PC. The gamma options carried over and my screen was bright. I managed to fix this, however when I play another game and move my mouse a bit I see RGB colors blending on specific objects. How do I manage to fix this?
12-26-2010, 10:49 PM
Find
KavazovAngel Offline

Threads: 13
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Screen messed up after Overture crashes

(12-26-2010, 10:49 PM)Thund3rDome Wrote: Well first of all, my Overture settings somehow managed to get into the rest of my PC. The gamma options carried over and my screen was bright. I managed to fix this, however when I play another game and move my mouse a bit I see RGB colors blending on specific objects. How do I manage to fix this?

Have you tried restarting your PC or restoring the default values of the graphics options of your GPU?
12-28-2010, 10:42 AM
Find
Thund3rDome Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Screen messed up after Overture crashes

(12-28-2010, 10:42 AM)KavazovAngel Wrote:
(12-26-2010, 10:49 PM)Thund3rDome Wrote: Well first of all, my Overture settings somehow managed to get into the rest of my PC. The gamma options carried over and my screen was bright. I managed to fix this, however when I play another game and move my mouse a bit I see RGB colors blending on specific objects. How do I manage to fix this?

Have you tried restarting your PC or restoring the default values of the graphics options of your GPU?

Yes
12-29-2010, 09:35 PM
Find