Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scrolling lines in game
yimengration Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago scrolling lines in game

Hi I just bought the steam version of the game. In game there is always this scrolling white line that goes from the bottom of the screen to the top. It looks like a huge screen tear. Turning on vsync in rivatuner simply freezes the line in the center of the screen. I've also tried windowed mode, but the game just shows a black screen and doesn't load. I've tried the max low settings with the same results.

My specs:
win 7 64bit
q9450 oc'ed to 3.2 ghz
GTX 280
4gb ram

Btw when is the steam patch coming out?
12-30-2010, 07:19 AM
Find
lolbacon Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: scrolling lines in game

(12-30-2010, 07:19 AM)yimengration Wrote: Hi I just bought the steam version of the game. In game there is always this scrolling white line that goes from the bottom of the screen to the top. It looks like a huge screen tear. Turning on vsync in rivatuner simply freezes the line in the center of the screen. I've also tried windowed mode, but the game just shows a black screen and doesn't load. I've tried the max low settings with the same results.

My specs:
win 7 64bit
q9450 oc'ed to 3.2 ghz
GTX 280
4gb ram

Btw when is the steam patch coming out?

Exact same thing. Runs fine on all settings except the annoying line, bottom to top. Steam version.

Win7 64
Core 2 Duo 2.3Ghz
GTX 260M
4GB RAM
12-30-2010, 08:30 AM
Find