Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GLITCHED AREA = ME BEING STUCK
VahnLegaia Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago GLITCHED AREA = ME BEING STUCK

I recently got myself stuck in a glitched area within the game. It's the equipment room inside the Storage area which is "unnaturally dark". There's a large, immovable barrel across from the secondary keg thing, and I was running through the room looking for things. I ended up running into the corner, where the barrel is closest to the wall, not expecting to end up lodged between it and the wall. But it happened. I can't get out of here, no matter what I try. I forgot the game saves your exact position, so now my file is ruined because of this glitch. I'm reporting this because of the fact that this has pretty much ruined my experience with this game by killing the immersion I was feeling up to this point. I'm going to have to re-do the entire game up to where I am now, which I'm not looking forward to, but I'll do it again regardless because I love this game. I'm leaving this here so that perhaps this issue can be looked into so that no one else will have to get stuck and redo either the whole game or a ton of things leading up to that point. Anyway, thanks for the awesome game, and I hope to see more from you guys.
01-04-2011, 04:49 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: GLITCHED AREA = ME BEING STUCK

Using the main menu you can load an earlier saved game and replay from there.
01-04-2011, 07:31 AM
Website Find
VahnLegaia Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: GLITCHED AREA = ME BEING STUCK

(01-04-2011, 07:31 AM)jens Wrote: Using the main menu you can load an earlier saved game and replay from there.

Oh, really? Big Grin Sweet, thanks for the info. =D
01-04-2011, 07:33 AM
Find