Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does that girl in storage have anything to do with the main story?!
Smith14 Offline

Threads: 3
Does that girl in storage have anything to do with the main story?!

Perhaps one of the most overlooked character, but I felt so emotional compelled for that girl more than any other side character. Her audio was by the most disturbing in the game...But who was she?! The men killed in the wine cellars/prisons are explained, but that lonely girl has really left me puzzled. Maybe I'm thinking too much into it (maybe even more so than the developers), but apparently she was killed due to information she held as she pleaded "...I promise I won't tell anyone!" I am not even sure how she died exactly eitherSad

Any ideas???
01-06-2011, 02:42 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: Does that girl in storage have anything to do with the main story?!

I'm sure she's
Spoiler below!
the motivation for Daniel to snap out of his murderous trance and revolve to stop Alexander. She escaped, he hunted her down and butchered her like an animal as she pled for her life. The second female voice is likely her mother, since the entire family was captured.
So yeah, connected to the main story.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2011, 02:56 AM by hollowleviathan.)
01-06-2011, 02:53 AM
Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20

yeah, I remember she had a little girl with her, its been a while but didn't she get the girl to escape and daniel looked over it...

but as far as I remember... that side story kind of just vanished...
01-06-2011, 02:54 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

Also this is the very model of a thread that should be in the spoiler forum, not here.
01-06-2011, 02:57 AM
Find
Smith14 Offline

(01-06-2011, 02:53 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: I'm sure she's
Spoiler below!
the motivation for Daniel to snap out of his murderous trance and revolve to stop Alexander. She escaped, he hunted her down and butchered her like an animal as she pled for her life. The second female voice is likely her mother, since the entire family was captured.
So yeah, connected to the main story.

That's what I thought too, but
Spoiler below!
I thought during the flashback in the prison when daniel is near the hole; it was insinuated that she was died there.
Also, she had some sort of information that she was not suppose to know. I'm not sure if
Spoiler below!
the mother
would have such information.
01-06-2011, 03:46 AM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Spoiler below!
She was indeed the girl who Danny killed in an event that gave him a change of heart. It's confirmed by a commentary node in the level.

I'm pretty sure that the unsettling lantern event was where you ended up killing her. There's a dress lying on the ground and its lighting is also provoked by a scream. I'd also like to note the chains hanging from the ceiling because they really feel representative of the weight put on your shoulders by this

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
01-06-2011, 03:56 AM
Website Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

At first I planned to leave a comment but looks like there is no reason already Tongue

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
01-06-2011, 12:05 PM
Find
Smith14 Offline

Thanks Lee, I am very tempted to start a new game just to hear that commentarySmile
01-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Find
b0bbe Offline

Threads: 1

(01-06-2011, 03:56 AM)Lee Wrote:
Spoiler below!
She was indeed the girl who Danny killed in an event that gave him a change of heart. It's confirmed by a commentary node in the level.

I'm pretty sure that the unsettling lantern event was where you ended up killing her. There's a dress lying on the ground and its lighting is also provoked by a scream. I'd also like to note the chains hanging from the ceiling because they really feel representative of the weight put on your shoulders by this

That's something I missed! The dress. I touched it and there was this whole segment about it. Cool. I wonder what else I have missed to touch. Big Grin
01-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Dirty boy!

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
01-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Find