Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitch towards end of game
nikkoms Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Glitch towards end of game

I have encountered a problem. Towards the end of the game, I had not completed the Agripa tasks (create potion/remove limb), and was about to proceed to the Inner Sanctum. As I walked up to the door which read "Inner Sanctum", the red fungus-like material started to form behind me. I opted to trying and finish the Agripa tasks and did not go through the Inner Sanctum door. I instead jumped repeatedly through the large amount of red fungi and headed back to finish it up (lost no damage in that process either). After I completed all the Agripa tasks and was ready to proceed, I get to the door just outside the entrance to Inner Sanctum (where the large mound of fungi spawned) and am unable to open it. It appears to be hitting the fungus, and I cannot proceed with the game.

I looked around for possible 'noclip' mode, but could find nothing. Perhaps in your next update (post 1.01), you should either move the fungus away from the door so it can fully open, or have the door swing outward instead of inward.

Any suggestions in the meantime? I really don't want to replay the entire game just to get to the final scene.

Excellent work by the way. I haven't enjoyed a game this much in quite some time! The sounds/environmental surprises/monster behavior are INSANE! Thank you.
01-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Glitch towards end of game

Use the main menu to load an earlier save from before you made this choice.
01-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Website Find