Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Corpses, Cadavers, and Bodies, oh my!
Nitrowing Offline

Threads: 4
Corpses, Cadavers, and Bodies, oh my!

From what I can tell by the posts of the Custom Stories & Modifications section of this forum, and from my own personal need, we lack suitable dead people. As charming as it is to see one of the three, awkwardly-posed, naked man corpses or piles of bodies scattered about, they just don't seem to fit the majority of the time. Seeing as death and murder plays a major role in a lot of our stories, sometimes we need more than just a puddle of blood to show that someone has died.

What we need:
Clothed Bodies - As artistic as seeing genitalia is, a lot of the time it just isn't necessary or relative to a story.

Female bodies - Because sometimes women die too.

Posed bodies - Along with the other two, the corpses should also physically fit into different situations. Sitting, laying down, hanging, etc...

I myself am after a female corpse laying down in a Victorian Nightgown:
Something like this.
[Image: 1234823619872-954905377.jpg]

Feel free to request or, hopefully, submit models in this thread.
01-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Find
b0bbe Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Corpses, Cadavers, and Bodies, oh my!

I agree. Dead bodies is the shit. It makes us wonder what the hell went on there and why is those guys dead. What could have done that to a man... and so on. Smile
01-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Find
Fatbaticus Offline

Threads: 16

(01-09-2011, 08:35 AM)Nitrowing Wrote: From what I can tell by the posts of the Custom Stories & Modifications section of this forum, and from my own personal need, we lack suitable dead people. As charming as it is to see one of the three, awkwardly-posed, naked man corpses or piles of bodies scattered about, they just don't seem to fit the majority of the time. Seeing as death and murder plays a major role in a lot of our stories, sometimes we need more than just a puddle of blood to show that someone has died.

What we need:
Clothed Bodies - As artistic as seeing genitalia is, a lot of the time it just isn't necessary or relative to a story.

Female bodies - Because sometimes women die too.

Posed bodies - Along with the other two, the corpses should also physically fit into different situations. Sitting, laying down, hanging, etc...

I myself am after a female corpse laying down in a Victorian Nightgown:
Something like this.
[Image: 1234823619872-954905377.jpg]

Feel free to request or, hopefully, submit models in this thread.

I stopped reading at "awkwardly posed, naked men or piles of bodies scattered about." Made me lawl
01-09-2011, 12:44 PM
Find
Nitrowing Offline

Threads: 4

As hilarious as it is, it's true. We seriously need some bodies, people.
01-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Find