Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

So what's the team doing now?
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23
So what's the team doing now?

So now that the game has been shipped out for production and such, what have you guys been doing lately? Just kicking back and enjoying a vacation, doing paperwork (I would think there's alot of paperwork involved with getting a game off the ground) Making patches of known bugs, working on episode 2?
o_O
And might as well ask this, what are you guys planning on doing after the last episode? Kinda stay together for awhile to fix major bugs/add tech support and just kinda stop making commercial games, or are you planning on creating a game business/go onto college/careers?
(Totally understandable if you don't know/it's personnelXD)

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
03-14-2007, 03:12 AM
Website Find
Sepai Offline

Threads: 10
RE: So what's the team doing now?

Wow that's a loaded question but then again now I am curious as well
03-14-2007, 04:43 AM
Find
ShadowXOR Offline

Threads: 6

I don't get it, aren't they a game company already? Why would they stop making games and go on to make another game business, go back to college, or change careers? Either I don't know the history of the team or the question you posed makes no sense.

I'm assuming they would go on to make another game. Right now they are probably patching Episode One and working on Episode Two.
03-14-2007, 06:15 AM
Website Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

It's episode 2, since a couple of weeks back that has been in progress as well as closing up everything related to episode 1. In short, it's business as usual over here Smile
03-14-2007, 08:30 AM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

There has been all sorts of adminastrive work now that the game is soon to be released. But it is starting to go down and now we are almost fully working on getting Episode 2 done.

As for what happens after the release of Episode 3. We have some things that we want to do. But we have no idea what will happen. It all depends on the success of the triology.
03-14-2007, 09:03 AM
Find