Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floor and lighting spazzing out
Sykan Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Floor and lighting spazzing out

Okay, so it's my first time posting here. I just got this game and I'm using a Dell vostro 1000 laptop, with an ATI Radeon Xpress video card (I looked into some other threads and I'm not too clear at all on whether or not this meets the requirements for the game. Therefore, this thread may just be me being stupid.)

I can apparently play the game just fine except for two things- The floor textures spaz out on me, overlapping and changing elevation and doing all sorts of weird and nauseating stuff (Seriously, it gets one dizzy.) and the lighting has similar spazouts changing a lot all the time.

Any insight on how I may fix it?
01-19-2011, 05:54 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Floor and lighting spazzing out

It is below requirements, as I think this is an integrated graphics from either the x100 or x1000 series. You might be able to get rid or minimize the problems if you try different graphics settings, perhaps turning off some of the post-effects. You could also experiment with different drivers, not only from ATI but also third party drivers like the Omegadrivers.
01-19-2011, 06:41 PM
Website Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Floor and lighting spazzing out

I have a x2300 topic, you can install modified drivers, because ATI does not support older cards anymore.
Though, I can't guarantee that game will work without a problem.

01-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Website Find