Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Is Penumbra: Overture multilingual?
MisterX Offline

Threads: 1
Is Penumbra: Overture multilingual?

Hey,
first off: Congratulations for what you've done! I already fell in love with Penumbra when the tech demo was released, now I was even more pleased when I played the demo to the first episode, it's truly great. Looking forward to the 30th Smile
As the title says, my question is if for example the german version of Penumbra: Overture - Episode 1, which I'm likely going to pre-order, is multilingual. I prefer playing games in English, especially if they've originally been developed in that language. So will I able to play it in English with the German version, or would I have to get the English version instead?

Thanks in advance and regards Smile

MisterX
03-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Find
HiViH Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Is Penumbra: Overture multilingual?

Will Hebrew do ? ם:

03-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Website Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

All of the boxes versions should have English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and German. So yeah you should be able to play it in English.
03-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Find
MisterX Offline

Threads: 1

Thomas Wrote:All of the boxes versions should have English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and German. So yeah you should be able to play it in English.
Amazing, thanks. So there's no need for paying 5€ more on amazon.com Smile Now I can gladly wait for next week Smile
03-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Find
Jojje Offline

Threads: 6

MisterX Wrote:
Thomas Wrote:All of the boxes versions should have English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and German. So yeah you should be able to play it in English.
Amazing, thanks. So there's no need for paying 5€ more on amazon.com Smile Now I can gladly wait for next week Smile

It would be awesome for a Swedish translation. But I can just make that myself and upload here later..
03-20-2007, 04:00 PM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184

We appreciate all user translations! The more the merrier Smile

It is possible to localise voice aswell, would be awesome if someone where up to that task Tongue
03-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Find