Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters (Spoilers)
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10
Monsters (Spoilers)

I have been wondering that who/what were the enemies encountered in this game before Daniel drank the amnesia drink? My theory is that they were the people Daniel and Alexander tortured before. But if so, why did they obey Alexander when he wanted Daniel captured? And on one of the flashbacks encountered near the rooms where people were tortured, a man on the flashback says something like this: "Let me go you Brute!" and to Daniel: "You are a man, how can you partake in this?" Later, Alexander says that: "Of course, we are dealing with monster here." Dat sounds strange Confused Anyways, tell your theory of the monsters Smile
01-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Monsters (Spoilers)

by dealing with monsters he means it in a moral sense btw. and those creatures are alexanders servants, they were there when Daniel showed up, had been for a while, probably the resaults of vitae used in an attempt to acheive resurrection.
01-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Find
CrushedRaiD Offline

(01-25-2011, 03:56 PM)Zoridium JackL Wrote: by dealing with monsters he means it in a moral sense btw. and those creatures are alexanders servants, they were there when Daniel showed up, had been for a while, probably the resaults of vitae used in an attempt to acheive resurrection.
Thank you for the reply Smile That makes more sense anyway xD
01-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Find
Oscar House Offline

Threads: 3

Alexander's servants, aka the enemies encountered in the game, are a result of a chemical compound they ingested. Some of the servants were originally the king's men, to whom Alexander gave wine combined with that "poison".
Control of the servants is probably taken care of using the orb.

Zoridium, Alexander uses vitae (vitality?) to stay alive. It's extracted from people that are in fear.

Let's see what you have to offer...

[Image: 2exldzm.png]
01-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

(01-25-2011, 04:27 PM)Oscar House Wrote: Alexander's servants, aka the enemies encountered in the game, are a result of a chemical compound they ingested. Some of the servants were originally the king's men, to whom Alexander gave wine combined with that "poison".
Control of the servants is probably taken care of using the orb.

Zoridium, Alexander uses vitae (vitality?) to stay alive. It's extracted from people that are in fear.

Let's see what you have to offer...

i know that, but i never buy into anything that i don't find in-game, i couldn't find anything in the game to suggest that the servants where in fact the kings men therefore until i see proof of that i will continue to believe that they were experimentation's using vitea, which i know is what Alexander uses to stay alive, but if it can give eternal life it may give life after death, who knows, but if you can show me where it says that the poison in the wine turned the kings men into Alexanders servants then great, but until that proof is provided my deduction stands as more logical and less assumed.

also, it' isn't just fear, it's several things, pain factors somewhat as well as many things.
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2011, 06:07 PM by Zoridium JackL.)
01-25-2011, 06:07 PM
Find
Oscar House Offline

Threads: 3

Regarding Closing of the Wine Cellar
Spoiler below!
Wilhelm and his fools have endangered my research long enough with their absentminded handling of the human vessels. The sheriff is keeping a watchful eye on the forest and is killing my trusty servants. It's just a matter of time until they follow the trail to Brennenburg. I need to lock Wilhelm and his men up to avoid further investigation from the public. The wine cellar will therefore be sealed off until the matter has been handled. Either the king's men leave or they will starve. Whatever comes first - they can rot for all I care.

Maybe I will feed them some wine, it would in a sense solve both of my problems.

Wilhelm's Last Words
Spoiler below!
Tonight the baron invited me and my men down to the wine cellar to celebrate our work. I had my suspicions as we descended the stairs, but he insisted and joined us in a toast. The wine tasted fine and my men drank without restraint.

So begins the punishment for our sins. The baron has locked us up and returned upstairs. Forgive me for what I have done. I was weak and fell into his diabolic ways. My men are screaming, their skin has been pierced by their own tangled bones. I feel my insides revolt against their God given nature. Blood has begun to pour from my eyes and I can no longer...

One of the loading messages:
Spoiler below!
The servants avoided him, yet he knew they were there. They all smelled of spiced wine, a mystic scent permeated by clove and sage.

[Image: 2exldzm.png]
01-25-2011, 06:32 PM
Find
CrushedRaiD Offline

(01-25-2011, 06:32 PM)Oscar House Wrote: Regarding Closing of the Wine Cellar
Spoiler below!
Wilhelm and his fools have endangered my research long enough with their absentminded handling of the human vessels. The sheriff is keeping a watchful eye on the forest and is killing my trusty servants. It's just a matter of time until they follow the trail to Brennenburg. I need to lock Wilhelm and his men up to avoid further investigation from the public. The wine cellar will therefore be sealed off until the matter has been handled. Either the king's men leave or they will starve. Whatever comes first - they can rot for all I care.

Maybe I will feed them some wine, it would in a sense solve both of my problems.

Wilhelm's Last Words
Spoiler below!
Tonight the baron invited me and my men down to the wine cellar to celebrate our work. I had my suspicions as we descended the stairs, but he insisted and joined us in a toast. The wine tasted fine and my men drank without restraint.

So begins the punishment for our sins. The baron has locked us up and returned upstairs. Forgive me for what I have done. I was weak and fell into his diabolic ways. My men are screaming, their skin has been pierced by their own tangled bones. I feel my insides revolt against their God given nature. Blood has begun to pour from my eyes and I can no longer...

Spoiler below!
The servants avoided him, yet he knew they were there. They all smelled of spiced wine, a mystic scent permeated by clove and sage.
I never noticed that kind of Loading screen message :o At what level does this show up? Big Grin
01-25-2011, 06:46 PM
Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

(01-25-2011, 06:32 PM)Oscar House Wrote: Regarding Closing of the Wine Cellar
Spoiler below!

Wilhelm's Last Words
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

i stand corrected, i must have miss read those parts of the notes.
01-26-2011, 02:20 AM
Find
CrushedRaiD Offline

There are still lot that id like to ask about the enemies.. Like, why are they called the gatherers and what really is the water lurker? Was it called.. Kaernk? Or.. Whatever, and was it from a different universum? How did it get there? So much to ask Big Grin
01-26-2011, 03:53 PM
Find
Zoridium JackL Offline

(01-26-2011, 03:53 PM)CrushedRaiD Wrote: There are still lot that id like to ask about the enemies.. Like, why are they called the gatherers and what really is the water lurker? Was it called.. Kaernk? Or.. Whatever, and was it from a different universum? How did it get there? So much to ask Big Grin

i don't recall them being called the gatherers but if they were it was probably in conjunction with their role of kidnapping people in the forest, and the lurker is presumably from the other side.
01-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Find