Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra -graphics card does not support Vertex Shaders
blubel Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Penumbra -graphics card does not support Vertex Shaders

I experienced very bad graphics when playing Penumbra overture with my old version of ATI radeon 2400 so I installed the updated driver successfully. Now the game won't load at all and I get message: "graphics card does not support Vertex Shaders" Now what do I do? Thanks
01-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Find
ploZo Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra -graphics card does not support Vertex Shaders

(01-27-2011, 10:11 PM)blubel Wrote: I experienced very bad graphics when playing Penumbra overture with my old version of ATI radeon 2400 so I installed the updated driver successfully. Now the game won't load at all and I get message: "graphics card does not support Vertex Shaders" Now what do I do? Thanks

I have experienced this problem before, but with other games. The thing I would do first is to re-install the game and try the game with the new drivers.
03-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Find