Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Reaction Pictures and Lets Plays?
Drakortha Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Reaction Pictures and Lets Plays?

We just started doing a dual commentary for Amnesia on our website. With new episodes being added every Friday and Monday for people who like new episodes regularly Smile

http://www.drakortha.info/#/bens-adventure/4548293520
02-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Find
AdinsxBejoty Offline

Threads: 0

I'm currently doing a Let's Play of Amnesia with the Developers' Commentary on; I've already played the game and beat it once, so I'll just go ahead and be upfront with that. I still get scared a few times because this game is so awesome, but I generally just test things out and act recklessly. I mainly made this for people who want to get into some of the finer details of Amnesia but don't want to play it (or play it again).

Here's a link to the first episode. I only have 2 up right now, but I have a third uploading and I'm compressing the 4th (all 4 videos were recorded yesterday). I'll be playing some more today and uploading as the videos finish compressing.

If you do want to hear someone being an overall sissy and screaming at the scary moments of this game, I have a few other videos uploaded. I'll link to specific moments in the videos so you don't have to sit through the gameplay (my commentary is pretty lackluster in the blind run, since I either don't know what I'm doing or scared ****less).

Jail scare 1
Jail scare 2
Jail scare 3
Jail scare 4
Morgue scare (you'll wanna watch this one to the end)

I've had mixed luck with YouTube and sending people to specific times, so just check the URL for the correct time if you end up starting at the beginning of each video.

Thank you! And enjoy me getting scared. Sad
02-15-2011, 09:29 PM
Find
Tintin Offline

Threads: 4

Drakortha, your videos are good but your American? friend doesn't seem to explore the rooms very thoroughly. This is the kind of game where that is necessary.
02-16-2011, 12:33 AM
Find
LSunday Offline

Threads: 1

Mangaminx's Let's Play was very fun to watch- she's how i got through the game in my own time. I would play until I couldn't take it anymore, then go watch her up to roughly the same point in her game.

She also coined my personal favorite terms for the monsters: "You in the water with the splashes," "Mr. Face," and "Mr. Tall."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhfTnxG7lLY
02-16-2011, 12:47 AM
Find
Drakortha Offline

Threads: 2

(02-16-2011, 12:33 AM)Tintin Wrote: Drakortha, your videos are good but your American? friend doesn't seem to explore the rooms very thoroughly. This is the kind of game where that is necessary.

I'm the australian guy talking in Part 2 and 3. Ben is American Smile
02-16-2011, 05:10 AM
Find
Tintin Offline

Threads: 4

Ah, cool. Thanks for the clarification.

LSunday, thanks for the link. I enjoyed Mangamix's Let's Plays of both Amnesia and the Penumbra games. I do have to say she sometimes frustrates me. She has a serious lack of patience, gives in much too quickly when it comes to puzzles and swears more than a sailor. The strange thing is that she worked out some of the more difficult puzzles and had real difficulty with many of the easy ones. I'm not even much a puzzle person (some of those in Penumbra definitely stumped me) but just some observations of mine.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2011, 03:34 AM by Tintin.)
02-17-2011, 03:33 AM
Find
Providence King Offline

Watch: HOLY SHIT AMNESIA WHAT THE FUUUUCK! By far the funniest freakout video out there, though most likely fake.
02-17-2011, 05:49 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

(02-17-2011, 05:49 PM)Providence King Wrote: Watch: HOLY SHIT AMNESIA WHAT THE FUUUUCK! By far the funniest freakout video out there, though most likely fake.

Try to play it with a friend and see for yourself. Calling it a fake is more of a fake.

02-18-2011, 02:11 AM
Website Find
LSunday Offline

Threads: 1

(02-17-2011, 03:33 AM)Tintin Wrote: Ah, cool. Thanks for the clarification.

LSunday, thanks for the link. I enjoyed Mangamix's Let's Plays of both Amnesia and the Penumbra games. I do have to say she sometimes frustrates me. She has a serious lack of patience, gives in much too quickly when it comes to puzzles and swears more than a sailor. The strange thing is that she worked out some of the more difficult puzzles and had real difficulty with many of the easy ones. I'm not even much a puzzle person (some of those in Penumbra definitely stumped me) but just some observations of mine.

I do agree her puzzle solving skills annoyed me... but she's hilarious, so I liked it anyway.
02-18-2011, 03:02 AM
Find
Overfiend Offline

(01-29-2011, 07:20 AM)Tintin Wrote: I was going to post a similar topic. I just finished Amnesia last night, around midnight. Scared the crap out of me. Since then, I've been looking for reaction videos to the game. I'm not sure if it's real, (I hope it is). But if it is, this is the best reaction video ever. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loSzpvq73FY
Warning: Lots of strong language

I thinks its real for def. LMFAO whole way through. I think we all know just how this guy felt. I'd have loved to have seen reaction to the water part :p
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2011, 10:40 AM by Overfiend.)
02-20-2011, 10:31 AM
Find