Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia ever on consoles?
kailip Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Amnesia ever on consoles?

LOL, the guy is talking about kinect

playing ANY game on kinect sucks, on PS Move is a bit better but it's still lame.

Motion controllers are just WRONG.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2011, 10:39 PM by kailip.)
02-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Find
ChrisR91 Offline

Threads: 1

Hmm true. Even if you think they're done right they still suck. I thought it would be interesting but then you look at shovelware being thrown onto store shelves.
02-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Find
GraphicsKid Offline

Threads: 34

Personally, I love the idea of there being "pc exclusives," but it would definitely help Frictional's financial stability if they were to reach the (unfortunately) much larger console audience. On the other hand though... I don't know how far developers have to bend forward to satisfy microsoft and sony...
02-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Find
Tintin Offline

Threads: 4

I don't want Frictional Games to take on consoles as well. I haven't seen a good result from such a decision. Case in point. Thief: Deadly Shadows was severly cut-back and dumbed down (in terms of gameplay) because it was being developed for consoles as well. The results is a mediocre or good game rather than a great game. PC games should be developed only for PC, especially ones like Amnesia and the Thief series.
02-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Find