Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I killed the wolf, but I can't repeat this!
Wolfgang
Unregistered

I killed the wolf, but I can't repeat this!

I triggered the wolf, jumped on the next wooden box, crouched (Ctrl) and hit it with the hammer until he fell down. Then I could go around and look. After returning the wolf began to move again and then killed me. But after reloading the game I cannot repeat this, the wolf gets me every time before I get him. Can somebody explain this to me?
03-25-2007, 04:10 PM
Dark Offline

Threads: 20
RE: I killed the wolf, but I can't repeat this!

you arent quieck enough anymore?

[Image: elfenliednx4.jpg]
03-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23

You likely just got a lucky shot on him, but you didn't kill him. You just stunned him, you need to do alot to kill a wolf (I've only been able to do it when I edited the game files)

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
03-25-2007, 05:43 PM
Website Find
Dark Offline

Threads: 20

you cant kill enemies with the melee weapons, only hit them unconsious
one of the movies wich shows how to bypass them shows you can hit a gastanks and throw it at them
they will then die in the explosion
but you cant kill them with the hammer as far as i know

[Image: elfenliednx4.jpg]
03-25-2007, 05:51 PM
Find
HiViH Offline

Threads: 6

I thought you can, its just not really effective, especially if they call on more wolfs ם:

03-25-2007, 06:31 PM
Website Find
Wolfgang
Unregistered

Dark_Raver Wrote:you arent quieck enough anymore?

The first time before I got the wolf down (your're right, he wasn't dead, I saw it later), he ran in a circle ahead of me. So it was easy to hit him. But every time I try this now, the wolf runs around the boxes, so I can't repeat this and it jumps from every direction up to me and I'm lost. Maybe I had a special spot to stand on, so the wolf made it so easy for me.
03-25-2007, 10:10 PM