Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia LP by a beginner >:F
bitzaxp90 Offline

Threads: 31
RE: Amnesia LP by a beginner >:F

Hmm... seems like part 2 it's gonna be uploaded tomorrow SINCE JOHN HAS FREE TIME HOLYSHIT ASDADSDASDASDA

Anyways, he will start his Penumbra LP soon. With me on Skype. Isn't that ossim?(low chances)

Also, if you want me to don't spam this thread with like 45 comments saying each part then just subscribe to my channel BECAUSE I REALLY NEED LIKERS,FRIENDS,SUBSCRIBERS AND VIEWERS!!!
Okay. Cya.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2011, 11:31 PM by bitzaxp90.)
02-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Find
bitzaxp90 Offline

Part 2 uploaded. Have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hX-cOmtvhg

Also, I'm not gonna post any more replies about next parts.
02-15-2011, 05:15 PM
Find
Firia Offline

Threads: 5

I will not be watching your LPs of Amnesia. Sorry, but your BSing and the lame voice effects (bad mic, or some voice changer, whatever his deal is) coming out of your friends end really pull me out of enjoying the moment. Instead, I feel like I'm just watching a pair of guys go, "whoa, lol! Scary, lol! A broom. Can I be like Harry Potter? lol!" And I really don't care to watch two guys lol at a game with no lols. You might have a moment or two in your playthroughs that are paticularly funny- and I've seen one or two on youtube that are of people playing Amnesia and being hillarious, but I don't want to watch 30 to 40 videos to maybe find that one nugget.

If you're going to be lolsy, then just upload the parts that are funny. If you're going to do a Lets-Play, then let yourself and the viewer get immersed. Remember; LPs have an audience, but that doesn't mean you need to preform for us.
02-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Find
bitzaxp90 Offline

(02-19-2011, 01:21 PM)Firia Wrote: I will not be watching your LPs of Amnesia. Sorry, but your BSing and the lame voice effects (bad mic, or some voice changer, whatever his deal is) coming out of your friends end really pull me out of enjoying the moment. Instead, I feel like I'm just watching a pair of guys go, "whoa, lol! Scary, lol! A broom. Can I be like Harry Potter? lol!" And I really don't care to watch two guys lol at a game with no lols. You might have a moment or two in your playthroughs that are paticularly funny- and I've seen one or two on youtube that are of people playing Amnesia and being hillarious, but I don't want to watch 30 to 40 videos to maybe find that one nugget.

If you're going to be lolsy, then just upload the parts that are funny. If you're going to do a Lets-Play, then let yourself and the viewer get immersed. Remember; LPs have an audience, but that doesn't mean you need to preform for us.
Meh, the next parts I will surely do them alone without my friend on Skype. You can see that in part 2 btw...
And I have a feeling that you are the one who commented on my part 1 about the same effin' thing. Fine, I will do them without John, if that's what you prefer.
02-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Find
bitzaxp90 Offline

Bump. Because I want views, rates, and comments D:

Part 3 is also released btw.

WHY ARE MY LET'S PLAYS SO UNPOPULAR?
02-27-2011, 09:21 PM
Find
bitzaxp90 Offline

I'm requesting a delete for this topic.

Please.
03-02-2011, 08:11 PM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

Don't let the man get you down.
03-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Find
bitzaxp90 Offline

(03-02-2011, 08:24 PM)hollowleviathan Wrote: Don't let the man get you down.

Not that.
I don't care about criticism, I actually even love more haters, that means viewers, haters however, BUT STILL VIEWERS. My LP's are barely watched, barely got any ratings, just showed them to my friends, nothing else =|

So about the delete, if not, then at least lock it please?
03-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Find
Frontcannon Offline

Threads: 10

Oh I did something stupid please make it go away

╔═════════════════╗
☺ Smoke weed everyday ☺
╚═════════════════╝
03-02-2011, 11:50 PM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

You already deleted the videos, the thread will slowly sink to obscurity on its own. If you wanted attention/followers, it's better to keep toiling and build up a portfolio of things you're proud you made, instead of deleting all mention of anything that isn't an overnight success.
03-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Find