Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Have keys; need game!
Badgers Offline

Threads: 1
Have keys; need game!

Hi! I recently played through Amnesia and had an absolute blast, and it made me remember that I'd bought and downloaded Overture, Black Plague, and Requiem 1-2 years ago for my Macbook. Now, wanting to play them again, I'm on a Windows machine, but I do still have the activation keys that came with the download for Mac.

Is there any way for me to download full copies of those 3 games, then use the keys from my previous purchase to activate them? Already bought and paid for the games once Big Grin

Thanks for any help!
02-23-2011, 02:06 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2
RE: Have keys; need game!

You should be able to input your email/order number at shelf.frictionalgames.com and download your copies of the games in full. If you didn't purchase directly from Frictional, you'll have to talk to whomever it was you did buy it from.
02-23-2011, 03:40 AM
Find
Badgers Offline

(02-23-2011, 03:40 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote: You should be able to input your email/order number at shelf.frictionalgames.com and download your copies of the games in full. If you didn't purchase directly from Frictional, you'll have to talk to whomever it was you did buy it from.
Thanks for the response! It looked like it was going to work, but after putting in the order number + email, it only gave me a download link for the Mac version Sad is there no way for me to get the Windows version and just use the keys I already have?
02-23-2011, 04:12 AM
Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

If it's only giving you the mac download,...either you only own a license for the mac version, or there is some fiddly way around the website to find the other download. If the former, you might have to buy it again.
02-23-2011, 05:24 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

You can manually do it,
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/ann...ent-4.html
02-23-2011, 06:41 AM
Website Find
Badgers Offline