Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any highly recommended custom maps?
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: Any highly recommended custom maps?

You can start a ModDB page with 3 images.

04-01-2011, 12:37 PM
Website Find
Shev Offline

Threads: 25

(04-01-2011, 11:37 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: The problem is, there is nowhere with the full list of custom stories. There are many demos without full releases, and there are many full releases in last pages.

Putting all of them to ModDB sounds like good to me, but I couldn't find anyone agrees me. 'Finished Custom Stories' topic is dead, Jens says put them into Addon menu in ModDB, while adding is disabled.

While many are here, I suggest again to put them all in ModDB. I don't think it's harder than creating a topic here. Doing so, more people will be attracted to Amnesia, getting more sales to developers, getting more players to your mods.

I'm not looking for all of them, I'm just looking for ones that are a bit above-average.

Also people might not want to use ModDB because most people here probably never thought of that, or don't know what it is/never used it. Its a lot easier to just post your custom story and a DL link in the forum than learning a whole new type of deal in the eyes of most people, despite how easy it might actually be.

i spam meme 4 raeg
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2011, 08:29 PM by Shev.)
04-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Find
Droopy Offline

Threads: 5

ModDB IS essentially the "Mod Database"
It was the first place I check for mods for any of my games, it was also the first place I checked for custom stories for Amnesia before finding my way here.
It has a much higher hit-rate than these forums I imagine, plus, showing off your custom stories to other Amnesia modders can be good for constructive criticism, but ModDB would provide you with more praise from people who are more interested in PLAYING the mods (your target audience).
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2011, 09:24 AM by Droopy.)
04-02-2011, 09:23 AM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

You souhld try Abduction. It's a verry big, well made, scary map. I really loved it and i think you gyus should try it out as well
04-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Website Find
MrBigzy Offline

Threads: 18

Why not just put them here in the forums as usual, and at ModDB. Two is better than one. Big Grin
04-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Find