Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
officialbee Offline

Threads: 2
RE: White Night - Total Conversion v1.1

The best custom story i ever played!!! But, could you please add more jumpscare? that would be fun if you add more jumpscare!! Big Grin But not flying naked guys okay?? XD
12-28-2012, 10:53 AM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(12-28-2012, 10:53 AM)officialbee Wrote: The best custom story i ever played!!! But, could you please add more jumpscare? that would be fun if you add more jumpscare!! Big Grin But not flying naked guys okay?? XD
Inb4 autistic rage festival.

Posting Freak
12-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(12-28-2012, 11:13 AM)Kman Wrote: Inb4 autistic rage festival.

Spoiler below!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

I rate it 3 memes.
12-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

o ya well i fuk ur mum u feg xDDD

You should seriously find more copy pastas to use in there sorts situations though, you gatta have variety maaaaan.

Posting Freak
12-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Website Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(12-28-2012, 10:53 AM)officialbee Wrote: The best custom story i ever played!!! But, could you please add more jumpscare? that would be fun if you add more jumpscare!! Big Grin But not flying naked guys okay?? XD
Okay, you clearly don't grasp true horror, so I'm not gonna ass myself to explain how utterly idiotic and disrespectful that comment was.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2012, 01:59 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
12-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Find
officialbee Offline

Threads: 2

(12-28-2012, 01:59 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:
Okay, you clearly don't grasp true horror, so I'm not gonna ass myself to explain how utterly idiotic and disrespectful that comment was.

I'm sorry if my comment was disrespectful, im just giving him some advice Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-28-2012, 03:29 PM by officialbee.)
12-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Website Find
Ducky Offline

Threads: 0

(12-28-2012, 03:29 PM)officialbee Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 01:59 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote:

I'm sorry if my comment was disrespectful, im just giving him some advice Smile

Probably the worst that ever could be. When it gets to you that custom story is not to be a fest of jumpscares.
12-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

And to this day, White Night still terrifies the shit out of me

Quote:I'm sorry if my comment was disrespectful, im just giving him some advice

If that's your advice, do everyone a favor and don't give advice out to anyone ever again
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2013, 09:59 PM by Hunter of Shadows.)
03-18-2013, 09:58 PM
Website Find