Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia Custom Story won't appear on the CS's ingame list
Fomzo Offline

Threads: 13
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Amnesia Custom Story won't appear on the CS's ingame list

Hey guys, I would be grateful i you could help me. I've recently downloaded BlackForestCastle story and extracted it to the "custom_stories "folder. But when I launched the game, no custom story appeared on the list. The question is: Did I have to do something more, or did I do something wrong?
Thx for help.
03-13-2011, 06:55 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Amnesia Custom Story won't appear on the CS's ingame list

You should have one level of folder in your custom_story directory. I mean, when you open your custom_story folder, you should see one folder named for Black Forest Castle, and when you open it too, you should see custom_story_settings.cfg.

03-13-2011, 07:09 PM
Website Find
Fomzo Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Amnesia Custom Story won't appear on the CS's ingame list

Ok, when I open my c_s directory i see: BlackForestCastle->BlackForestCastle->custom_story_settings.cfg along with maps folder, music folder, story image file end extra_english.lang. Should I kick it all out except for cfg settings?
03-13-2011, 07:50 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

You have two level folder, you should get rid of one of the BlackForestCastle folders. As I said, after you entered the custom_stories folder, you should be able to reach custom_story_settings.cfg file after only one folder.

Like this:
|redist
|-custom_stories
|--BlackForestCastle
|---custom_story_settings.cfg

03-13-2011, 08:44 PM
Website Find
Fomzo Offline

Yeah, You were right, everything works properly now! Thank You!
03-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Find