Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support for Amnesia: The Dark Descent on Windows 7 Home Premium
Jokersapprentic Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Question  Support for Amnesia: The Dark Descent on Windows 7 Home Premium

I bought this off of Amazon.com's digital download service. Amnesia: The Dark Descent. And it will not run on my computer!! Can you please help me? I am on a Compaq Presario CQ60-615DX Notebook and it doesn't run with the built in software. The error provided below is what I keep receiving every time that I try to load the game up.
"FATAL ERROR: Rendered #0 could not be initialized! Make sure your graphic card are up to date. Check log file for more information." How can I fix this problem. My computer runs Windows 7 Home Premium and all drivers are up to date.

Thanks for any help that you can offer.[/font]
03-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Find
Luis Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 19
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Support for Amnesia: The Dark Descent on Windows 7 Home Premium

If the specs for that comp I've looked up are right, you're on an Intel GMA 4500 graphics card, which I'm afraid is below minimum requirements to run the game.

EOF
03-14-2011, 06:42 PM
Find