Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More questions ... Sorry...
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
More questions ... Sorry...

Ok i'm am going to make all the questios i think i might need for my Custom story...so here it goes:

how to make quests or momentos and how to finishe them?

how to make diaries whit or whitout voice?

how to put my own sounds and musics ( in a way a can share whit people)?

how to make puzzles... like press a botton to open a door or spin a couple of wheels?

how to make those player's subtitles that appear wend he can't open a door or wend something happens?

[ops almost fergot] how to make flashbacks?

and finnaly how to make "the end" of the custom story whit credits included?

and thats all i need to know to make my custom story please help me out just one more time and i won't bother you guys untill the Amnesia: Fading Memories is finished.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2011, 12:51 PM by Danny Boy.)
03-19-2011, 11:40 AM
Website Find
Nye Offline

Threads: 8
RE: More questions ... Sorry...

(03-19-2011, 11:40 AM)Danarogon Wrote: Ok i'm am going to make all the questios i think i might need for my Custom story...so here it goes:

how to make quests or momentos and how to finishe them?

how to make diaries whit or whitout voice?

how to put my own sounds and musics ( in a way a can share whit people)?

how to make puzzles... like press a botton to open a door or spin a couple of wheels?

how to make those player's subtitles that appear wend he can't open a door or wend something happens?

[ops almost fergot] how to make flashbacks?

and finnaly how to make "the end" of the custom story whit credits included?

and thats all i need to know to make my custom story please help me out just one more time and i won't bother you guys untill the Amnesia: Fading Memories is finished.

LOL, do a custom search and read other peoples' threads/the wiki. The answers are all out there. It would take ages to explain how to do all of these.

03-19-2011, 07:57 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

oh... ok then... oh and Btw your demo was realy helpfull in a couple of codes a didn't understand =D so thank you for that.
03-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Website Find
Nye Offline

Threads: 8

(03-19-2011, 08:24 PM)Danarogon Wrote: oh... ok then... oh and Btw your demo was realy helpfull in a couple of codes a didn't understand =D so thank you for that.

No problem! Sorry I didn't answer all the above :/

03-20-2011, 02:14 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

well but can you at least explain or tell me were i can learn how to make an enemy patrol? because i think i am doing something wrong, well mostly because i ner eny thing in this forum or in internet that could explain me how i should do it. but moveing on, wend the grunt doesn't see me he walks has i wanted to but if he does see me... even for a second he doesn't behave normaly, becames a bit glichy and sometimes its as if some pathnodes do not exist. if this doesn't explain very well please test my "super alpha" beacuse if i don't solve this... its going to be hard to make the custom story :/

so please... do that at least Sad
03-20-2011, 11:08 AM
Website Find