Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Need some help with the workshop area
razvanrazy Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Need some help with the workshop area

hairysammoth Wrote:
Garenth Wrote:Hey, I could really use some help with a few things in the workshop area. Smile

Spoiler below!
Is it actually possible so successfully block the the door to the workshop area? The wolf seems to break through each time.

Spoiler below!
Where do I find the code to the keypad? I've looked all over. Also, where do I find a fuse to blow up the blocked passage? Im guessing it might be in the room with the keypad-lock.

Thanks!

/Gar

Spoiler below!
I've never managed to permanently stop the wolf from getting in - I've only ever delayed it. That's usually enough though.

The fuse is on top of a shelf in the storage area - the very top, where you can't see it from ground level. You'll need to stack some boxes or something similar to get to it.

The code - if it's the one I believe you're talking about, there's several - can be worked out using an Emergency Procedures pamphlet and a radio transmission. See the Keypad Code topic in this forum for more clues.

can u plz be more specific whit that shelf ? in whitch room (of 4) is that....???
03-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Find
Garenth Offline

Threads: 3

Yeah, I can't find the fuse either, looked through the storage area several times, and most other places too. Sad

Edit:

I figured it out, this is what you have to do:

Spoiler below!
You need to make the fuse yourself by combining a thread, chemicals and gunpowder. I think you get the chemicals in the office, the thread on a bookshelf in the workshop, and gunpowder in a barrel past the electric fence in the workshop.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2007, 06:46 PM by foulmetal.)
03-30-2007, 06:32 PM
Find
razvanrazy Offline

Garenth Wrote:Yeah, I can't find the fuse either, looked through the storage area several times, and most other places too. Sad

Edit:

Spoiler below!
You need to make the fuse yourself by combining a thread, chemicals and gunpowder. I think you get the chemicals in the office, the thread on a bookshelf in the workshop, and gunpowder in a barrel past the electric fence in the workshop.

hmmm...thx...i allready have first 2...the gunpowder i didn't...i'm, gonna go now and get it...thx Tongue

i did not find gunpowder in no barrel after the electric fence Sad
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2007, 06:53 PM by Lebedis.)
03-30-2007, 06:48 PM
Find
hairysammoth Offline

Threads: 1

razvanrazy Wrote:
Garenth Wrote:Yeah, I can't find the fuse either, looked through the storage area several times, and most other places too. Sad

Edit:

hmmm...thx...i allready have first 2...the gunpowder i didn't...i'm, gonna go now and get it...thx Tongue

Ahahahahaha - sorry guys, I was thinking of the other type of fuse! There's a point where you have to find the electrical type of fuse as opposed to the explosives type. Sorry, I had you in a completely different part of the game. D'oh! No wonder it didn't help Tongue .

Regarding the gunpowder, razvanrazy -
Spoiler below!
It's in a barrel, but you have to smash it open before you can get at it.
03-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Find
razvanrazy Offline

hairysammoth Wrote:
razvanrazy Wrote:

Edit:

Ahahahahaha - sorry guys, I was thinking of the other type of fuse! There's a point where you have to find the electrical type of fuse as opposed to the explosives type. Sorry, I had you in a completely different part of the game. D'oh! No wonder it didn't help Tongue .

Regarding the gunpowder, razvanrazy -
Spoiler below!
It's in a barrel, but you have to smash it open before you can get at it.

I finish smashing all barels in the level and still not find the gunpowder....Sad.....so...can u plz tell me more exactly where is that barel ??
03-30-2007, 07:22 PM
Find
sin`pl
Unregistered

yeah, i'm stuck in this moment too.
03-30-2007, 07:32 PM
barf0r Offline

Spoiler below!
The barrel with the gun powder is in the room behind the electric fence.
03-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Find
sin`pl
Unregistered

Spoiler below!
no, it's not. i destroued that barrel and there wasn't anything.. could you post screenshot?
03-30-2007, 08:29 PM
barf0r Offline

Spoiler below!
Are you sure you destroyed the correct one? After you hop the electric fence you turn left and then smash in the door with your pick axe. Then in that room on the left side is a barrel which contains it.
03-30-2007, 08:40 PM
Find
sin`pl
Unregistered

Spoiler below!
i couldn't even destroy the doors before! Smile i restarted my pc and now it's ok.. thanks.
03-30-2007, 08:53 PM