Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make an item destroy when i use it?
Raymond Offline

Threads: 24
How to make an item destroy when i use it?

I think i wrote the title wrong.

Anyways, i wanted to know how to destroy an item when i use the first key. For example: I need to unlock a door with two keys. One key name "Example1" and the second key named "Example2". Than when i use "Example1" for the door, Example1 will be destroyed. But when i use Example2 for the door, Example2 won't be destroyed.

I used a code like this:
RemoveItem("prisonkeylight_1");
RemoveItem("prisonkeydark_1");
than when i use "prisonkeylight_1" to the door than the prisonkeydark_1 will be destroyed as well. How to make an item NOT destroyed at the same time?

Sorry for making you confusing but i need help.

One World To Another [DEMO] coming soon.
03-20-2011, 05:10 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: How to make an item destroy when i use it?

Raymod, it's been told you. You have to start to understand the coding logic. Do you really have the intention to create a mod that you didn't even write the code for it, though, calling it yours?

You have to provide more of your code, particularly, the part where the needed work done. Or... are you trying to make others to write all code for you?

03-20-2011, 05:46 AM
Website Find
Raymond Offline

(03-20-2011, 05:46 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Raymod, it's been told you. You have to start to understand the coding logic. Do you really have the intention to create a mod that you didn't even write the code for it, though, calling it yours?

You have to provide more of your code, particularly, the part where the needed work done. Or... are you trying to make others to write all code for you?

I don't mean to tell people to write all code i just wanted to know how to solve this problem Sad.

03-20-2011, 05:59 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

Provide more code, I can't understand what you did and what went wrong.

03-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Website Find
Raymond Offline

Nevermind i fixed it.

03-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Find