Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wireframe mode when playing?!
larslu Offline

Threads: 15
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Exclamation  Wireframe mode when playing?!

HELP, I HAVE A PROBLEM! (see problem below)
[Image: amnesia2011032117390368.jpg]

I am at chapter 2 of Amnesia. It all began yesterday, when I was playing. The part after the elevator I stoped for a break. But then suddenly the launcher or the game won't start. I uninstalled the game, and install the game again, but it didn't work. Then, I went to my documents>Amnesia then I copied my player settings and save games, and put it in another folder. I uninstalled and installed again, and it worked! Then I put back my player settings and save games in the Amnesia folder. I tried to load my last save game, but now I am in a sort of wireframe mode. Can anyone please help me? (PLEASE?!)
03-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Wireframe mode when playing?!

I think the easiest is that you create a new profile. Then you start a new game with the new profile, exit and save and quite amnesia. Then you go to My Documents/Amnesia/ and you copy the save files from your original profile into the new profile and remove the save that was made when you did the new profile.

Then if you start the game again you should be able to use the new profile and continue where you stoped playing in the old profile before you got into the "developer mode".
03-21-2011, 05:52 PM
Website Find
larslu Offline

Threads: 15
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Wireframe mode when playing?!

(03-21-2011, 05:52 PM)jens Wrote: I think the easiest is that you create a new profile. Then you start a new game with the new profile, exit and save and quite amnesia. Then you go to My Documents/Amnesia/ and you copy the save files from your original profile into the new profile and remove the save that was made when you did the new profile.

Then if you start the game again you should be able to use the new profile and continue where you stoped playing in the old profile before you got into the "developer mode".

It worked, thank you so much!
03-21-2011, 06:01 PM
Find