Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for editor tutoring : O
Markus Mapper Offline

Threads: 1
Looking for editor tutoring : O

Hello, people of the Frictional Games forum! I am Markus. Teenager, european and hopefully a mapper-to-be! I´ve played through both the Penumbra series and Amnesia twice now and have found an interest in the Level Editor. I´m bursting with ideas for custom stories, both greater and smaller, but lack the experience necessary to bring these ideas to life. So, I thought, instead of searching the forums and trying to learn by myself (which hasn´t brought much success so far) I could try to find someone more experienced in the field of scripting and see if I may start with them my apprentice-ship.

Basically I would like to meet some editors I could turn to when I run into a snag.
03-22-2011, 01:09 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Looking for editor tutoring : O

While I am no professional when it comes to scripting and mapping, I know enough to do, most likely, whatever it is you want to do. So if you get hung up, feel free to send me a PM and I will do my best to either answer directly or send you to a link that will explain it better than me. Smile

03-22-2011, 03:03 AM
Find