Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there any way to purchase a PHYSICAL COPY of the Mac OS amnesia?
toastnchips044 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Is there any way to purchase a PHYSICAL COPY of the Mac OS amnesia?

(Note: after looking through several forum categories and searching, I honestly wasn't sure where to put this, so my apologies if it is in the wrong place...)

I think I have probably journeyed to the ends of the internet universe trying to find this out; and, everything I find for Mac is a download, and everything that's in CD-ROM form is PC only... :/
I absolutely love Amnesia ever since I sampled it at a friend's house, and I would love even more to be able to download, purchase, and play it like a normal person... but, unfortunately, my internet service (the ONLY service even available in my pitiful uninhabited area of North America) is satellite based with data usage limits. Therefore, while my computer is capable of handling Amnesia in terms of system requirements, the game's size exceeds anything my evil internet service will ever let me download.

So, if anyone knows if I can get a disk/boxed version of the game (or can at least confirm once and for all that it's simply not possible) any help would be much appreciated. Smile
03-22-2011, 04:10 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Is there any way to purchase a PHYSICAL COPY of the Mac OS amnesia?

It is download only for Mac.
03-22-2011, 06:07 AM
Website Find