Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some basic stuff...
MCT Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Question  Some basic stuff...

Hi, I just bought Amnesia for the PC through an Amazon download. I'm not a very experienced game player and wondered if there was an online "booklet/guide" that would have some information about keys and movement etc. My directional keys don't move Daniel, but I found that the letters W, S, A and D do move him forward, back, left and right and that the mouse can look all around and open doors. I feel like there may be more I should know about moving around but I haven't been able to find any information. Any help would be appreciated!
MiaBlush
03-28-2011, 07:38 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Some basic stuff...

There should be a manual installed with the game, did you look in the Start menu?
03-28-2011, 07:43 AM
Website Find
MCT Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Some basic stuff...

Thank you Jens, yes there is a pdf manual listed in the program files for Amnesia! It was there all the time, lol, duh!!! Well now I"ve learned something about downloaded games. I put it on the desktop for quick viewing. This looks like a really good site for Amnesia info, I'll keep reading...Tongue
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2011, 08:14 AM by MCT.)
03-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Find