Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Help with generator
blackwolf Offline

Threads: 5
Help with generator

Great game, but now I'm stuck

Spoiler below!
Where is the battery and fuse for the generator? There's a box with batteries next to the generator, but the lid is welded shut. I found a fuse on the top shelf in a small room, but the game says that the fuse is different than the one I need. I've been to three rooms, the power room, the room where I found the fuse, and the room where the radio is at. Is there another room that I'm missing?
03-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Find
Apamedvapen Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Help with generator

Item 1 can be found by

Spoiler below!
breaking the treefence surrounding the huge hole in the ground, then pushing the box containing the batteries over the edge

Item 2 is located in

Spoiler below!
the small room, close to the room with the radios. Look on the top of one of the shelves. Stack the 2 boxes in there, that is enough to reach the fuse.
03-31-2007, 12:22 AM
Find
blackwolf Offline

Threads: 5

Apamedvapen Wrote:Item 1 can be found by

Spoiler below!
breaking the treefence surrounding the huge hole in the ground, then pushing the box containing the batteries over the edge

Item 2 is located in

Spoiler below!
the small room, close to the room with the radios. Look on the top of one of the shelves. Stack the 2 boxes in there, that is enough to reach the fuse.

Yea, after I made the comment I figured it out. Figures Smile
03-31-2007, 12:34 AM
Find
Jojje Offline

Threads: 6

Apamedvapen Wrote:Item 2 is located in

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
Or push it down with the broom.
03-31-2007, 07:18 AM
Find