Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood smear/ other blood splatters?
Doctorcheese Offline

Threads: 28
Blood smear/ other blood splatters?

So I'm currently working on a custom story for Amnesia and I just can't figure out how to make blood smears? I press the decal button and choose the blood smear or the bloody handprint files as an example. I can place them in game just fine but they look so weird. I mean, it's just four separate decals perfectly placed in each corner of the decal. Just looks weird!

So, I don't know if I havn't looked hard enough in the level editor wiki but I couldn't find anything in there about those decals. So could someone help me with this?

If there is an article about it in the Wiki that I've missed then please give me a link to it.

Thanks for help in advance.

P.S: The smear decals I'm talking about are the ones that looks like a person has been dragged. Like the ones you see at the [Spoiler] place with the girl in the storage i think...

''Sick, twisted child... You'll burn for this!''
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011, 12:19 PM by Doctorcheese.)
04-17-2011, 12:17 PM
Find
Mofo Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Blood smear/ other blood splatters?

Change the "UV SubDivisions" to 2X2. You can use the "Use SubDiv" to select a specific image.

[Image: hwwfav.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2011, 01:19 PM by Mofo.)
04-17-2011, 01:17 PM
Find
Doctorcheese Offline

Threads: 28
RE: Blood smear/ other blood splatters?

Oooh so that's how you do it! Big Grin Thank you

''Sick, twisted child... You'll burn for this!''
04-17-2011, 03:15 PM
Find