Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
I'm looking for a team
ferryadams10 Offline

Threads: 40
Tongue  I'm looking for a team

Hello everyone,

I could really use a team that contains:

2 Persons for giving idea's of maps and maybe give me some examples what I could use.

2/3 persons for the scripting etc.

This is the most important one, I need 1 voice actors one for man voice
[I prefer in a British accent].

The story is called "Amnesia: The Castle of Horror".Big Grin

If you're interrested add me on msn: ferry_hooligan@live.nl or mail me to my email account: ferryadams@xmsnet.nl

Thank you for listening, Bye Big Grin

Regards,
Ferry Adams Tongue

Got a nice sofa
Please come and have a seat for a while

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2011, 07:34 PM by ferryadams10.)
04-18-2011, 07:20 PM
Find
laser50 Offline

Threads: 22
RE: I Need A Story Build Team!

I'm sorry but Telling people to check this in a few of your posts wont help you at all. Patience.
04-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

I know how to script & I know how to mapmake. I have lots of ideas and I am beginning to learn how to create custom models. However I don't know your level of knowledge or the level of the project..?
Please update your post with some goals for this team.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

04-20-2011, 03:50 AM
Find
ferryadams10 Offline

i know as well how to map

but i am not that good with scripting so that's why i need a scripting guy who could help me out a bit. and the map builder i need to make it go faster. the voice actor is needed cause i am dutch and my british accent ain't that good.

Regards,
Ferry
just share the idea's private with me

and we can make something together perhaps

regards,
you know me allready i guess Big Grin

Got a nice sofa

(This post was last modified: 04-20-2011, 01:41 PM by ferryadams10.)
04-20-2011, 01:40 PM
Find
dynaco Offline

Threads: 0

(04-18-2011, 07:20 PM)ferryadams10 Wrote: Hello everyone,

I could really use a team that contains:

2 Persons for giving idea's of maps and maybe give me some examples what I could use.

2/3 persons for the scripting etc.

This is the most important one, I need 2 voice actors one for man voice and one who can say "I will kill u!" really creepy[I prefer in a British accent].

The story is called "The Encounter".
In the story u play as Jonathan and at the start u wake up in an bedroom and when u go out u walk downstairs and go through the area that activates the Servant_Brute1 then u go walk further and break down a breakable wall and behind that breakable wall there is an area that activates the grunt that runs after u, u get scared, run away from it and the floor underneath u breaks and u fall down a big hole and in the next level u get on concious or however u say that in english and the second level starts.

I don't have that much yet, sorry Sad

If you're interrested add me on msn: ferry_hooligan@live.nl or mail me to my email account: ferryadams@xmsnet.nl

Thank you and maybe I speak to you later.

Regards,
Ferry Adams
I have a wicked story idea, the only problem is it would take place around 1880 -1950. A little out of period for the game but i think it could work if you tweaked the story to make the gaphics and settings make sense. I'm super impressed with this games orginality and most of all its editor wich i have not attempted to install yet, my only experience was a far cry evolution editor, best console game for the orginal x box by far if used on system link option. The editor for evolution was more complex then any other console editor, but the editor for this game seems more professional therefore much harder for me to figure out. Not sure i would be able to make the stories and maps. I really want too but i think i would need too much help. I'm going to download msn and share some of my story idea's. I'm in the usa but i think the uk would like my sad scary real life story but tweaked and made more awefull and tweaked so the time period make sense. My goal in my story would be 3 things 1. shock the player by really invoking the suffering that took place. 2. Scare the hell out of the player because he's in the story more then the zombies themselfs.
3. make the player upset scared and pissed off that the laidy is getting away with it.
Yes in my story i would want a female to be the ultimate villain just for a twist. ( mommy issues aside ! Smile
Good work fictional games i look forward to seeing more from you guys.
04-21-2011, 06:31 AM
Find
ferryadams10 Offline

yeah

ofcourse

just add me on msn:ferry_hooligan@live.nl

Got a nice sofa

04-21-2011, 05:26 PM
Find
ferryadams11 Offline

Threads: 1

hey this is my other account i made.

To be clear. U can still place posts on this one but if u send private message before 8:31 PM
U should send it to this account i write this message with. After 8:31 PM or normal European time 20:31 today the 22th of April u can send private messages to my normal account again ferryadams10.Tongue

U whanna know why i got banned? well because i didn't know how to delete a thread so i decided to change the texts inside the thread in something useless like: afdjskfha;oiuerhalfijsnklfdshfvlieuwfrhzdsjfaf

Regards,

Ferry Adams
(This post was last modified: 04-22-2011, 02:53 PM by ferryadams11.)
04-22-2011, 02:52 PM
Find
laser50 Offline

Threads: 22

You won't get banned for something small like that.. YOu probably get a warning but not a ban.

So would you kindly Stop Ban-Evading and go?
04-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Find
ferryadams11 Offline

Threads: 1

yes u do

u get banned for it. cause it said banning reason: posting useless threads
banned till: 22-04-11 8:31 PM
04-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Find
MrBigzy Offline

Threads: 18

You were banned for a day any you already started multi accounting?...

Why can't you just wait? Now you're probably gonna get banned for weeks or longer.

If you can't delete threads....then don't delete them. Don't change it to spam that clogs up the board, jeeze.
04-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Find